Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Reminder: Funbag tomorrow (Sunday!)

Posted 02-18-2011 at 11:35 PM by Manbearpig

Just a reminder, Funbag is appearing tomorrow. I have some stuff already prepared some questions. So, if you want in this massive pile of fun. Send me something. However, you may be thinking, "MBP? What could I possibly send in to such a thing? I have no clue where to start!" Well let me get you started!

Possible questions:
MBP, do you think that secret service members ever blink?
Did Grizzly Adams have a beard?
Am I a bad person for thinking it would be funny to see a cat fall from tall buildings?

And I will answer questions with (hopefully) humorous responses. So please send me PM's. For the first one, I will not include names so don't feel that after being ridiculed that everyone will know about it. And if you try to send in something mean about someone else (that isn't me of course) then I will make fun of you. So have at it!

One final thing. If the first one sucks, that is okay. Let's just try to have some fun with this!

Love,
MBP!
Posted in Funbag!
Views 1611 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments