Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Literally

Exercise Logs of my work outs, progress, goals etc.
Old

Exercise (Day 5 - 12/19/2013) [Suggestions please]

Posted 12-19-2013 at 10:57 PM by Literally
Updated 12-21-2013 at 02:39 PM by Literally

So because I was busy and a little sore I did end up taking a break day yesterday. I still plan on doing 5 this week, but I think cutting the time into two sections is better than 5 consecutive days.

Everything went pretty well, I've gotten the whole routine down to about 20mins counting breaks and finding music to listen to.

My current goal (besides getting into full push ups) is to get my whole routine down to 15mins. I think at that point I might add another exercise...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Exercise
Old

Exercise (Day 4 - 12/17/2013)

Posted 12-18-2013 at 01:12 AM by Literally

So today I continued my 5 days of exercising. I'm thinking about StrawDog's advice about resting between days, the person to originally give me this task also emphasized the importance if only doing this 4 days a week. I think I will move forward with 5 days, but cautiously. If I feel too sore I will definitely take a day off.

The exercises are going well. My sit ups are more up, my squats are more level, my beginner push ups are going great, and the planks are hard but I can feel them...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Exercise
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.50 average.

Exercise (Day 3 - 12/16/2013)

Posted 12-16-2013 at 05:46 PM by Literally

So when I started I had planned to do 4 days a week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. But finals and moving gave me a perfect excuse to slack.

This week I'm going to make a few changes so that I am more likely to do the exercises.

1) I have removed the sexual components. I think that if I am not in the mood to be aroused, I will be less likely to get up and move like I should. I will do them naked still because I shower after and I don't want to get my clothes all...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Exercise
Old

Exercise Day Two (12/6/2013)

Posted 12-07-2013 at 11:32 PM by Literally
Updated 12-16-2013 at 05:47 PM by Literally

(Doing this report one day late because real life things (Damn real life things))

50 Squats
I started this time with the 50 squats deciding to do the push ups last. They went great! I did two sets of 25 and I think they were cleaner and had better form than last time.

I'm going to try and set up a camera-phone stand so that I can film my technique and check it out. I would do it with a friend but they might be taken aback by the fact that I'm naked, hard, and have...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Exercise
Old

Exercise!

Posted 12-05-2013 at 03:08 PM by Literally
Updated 12-07-2013 at 12:06 AM by Literally

Today I was contacted on kik by someone who gave me motivation to work out. I assumed he saw it in my signature and wanted to help.

I got his message while I was in class and became instantly hard reading what I was going to do.

His tasks:
"Strip and give me 50 push ups with a scrubbing brush under your cock. Make sure it touches every time."

"Then 50 sit-ups with something up your arse"

"And 50 squats with a...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Exercise