Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Literally

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Bullying Dare/Story [Wedgie, Ball Torture, Exercise, Underwear, Socks/Shoes, Edging]

Posted 05-28-2014 at 12:21 AM by Literally

I crafted a dare for JONWEDGIE1's Thread. I was quite proud of it so I wanted to keep it here for future reference/linking.

----------------------------------------

I thought it would be fun to do a series of dares as if you were being bullied.
The story will be in normal text, and the dares in [Brackets].
This is designed to be done all in one go, so you might need to wait until you have a little time to start.

So you're minding your business walking from class [Be dressed normally, and wait until you have to pee to start this dare. You are not allowed to pee until given permission, so hold it in.] to use the bathroom when you run into the school bully. This guy just loves to torture you so the first thing he does is run you down, catch you, and give you a massive wedgie. [Reach behind yourself and grab the top of your underwear, pull it up as far as you can] He shoves you into the bathroom and locks the door behind him.

He forces you into a stall and pantses you. [Go into the bathroom and drop your pants and underwear around your ankles] With your pants and underwear around your ankles it’s hard to keep your balance and you fall to catch yourself on the toilet seat. [Kneel with your head/face in the toilet, but not underwater]

He holds your face just above the water and begins to taunt you; reminding you of all the times he's made fun of you and forced you to do things. Despite yourself you start to become excited. [With your head still in the toilet, edge once] He notices your erection and laughs "So you're enjoying this, you're fucking weird bro." You start to try and defend yourself but he cuts you off by shoving your head into the toilet water and giving you a swirly. [Dunk your face/head into the water and flush.] "Do you like that pussy?" he taunts [With your head still in the toilet but not underwater, edge once more] He dunks your head in before you can answer and gives you a second swirly. [Give yourself a second swirly.]

He pulls you to your feet, turns you to face him, and pins you up against the wall. [Stand] He notices your erection and scoffs, "Is that all you're packin' bitch? I had more cock than that when I was 12." He then commands you to step out of your pants/underwear. [Take your shoes off (leave socks on) and step out of your pants/underwear] He picks up your underwear and grabs your jaw with one hand, pulling it down forcefully he shoves your underwear in your mouth, "Keep this in your mouth, I'm going to need you to be quiet for this next bit." [Use your underwear as a gag until otherwise instructed]

Your tormentor pulls your shirt up and over your head and uses one hand to pin it to the stall above your head so you can't see very well, and your arms are stuck. [Pull your shirt over your head, but pull your arms out of the sleeves so you can still use them] You catch a bit of movement through the fabric as he punches you straight in the nuts. [Ball your hand into a fist and hold it out in front of you, let it swing down like a pendulum into your nuts] "Admit that you've got a tiny cock." he demands, but as you start to mumble a protest he hits you again [Follow the same command as above for a second hit] "Admit it bitch!" he says even louder. You hesitate and he hits you again [Follow the same command as above for a third hit] You finally succumb and mumble through your underwear gag "I have a small cock." [Say out loud through the gag "I have a small cock." 5 times]

"You're right cunt, you do have a tiny worthless little dick." He mocks, pleased with your defeat. You sigh and lean back a bit. "Oh we're not done yet boy." he says as he grabs your nipples to perk you back up [Pinch both nipples as pill them out as far as you can, and then twist them as far as you can. Hold them out like that for 10 seconds.] This jolt of pain wakes you and your little cock back up [Edge once more]

"Maybe if you weren't such a wimpy little girl you could defend yourself. Drop and give me 50 bitch, and I want to see your nose on my shoe every single time." he shoves you to the floor pulling your shirt off in the process. [Take off your shirt and both socks, toss your shirt aside and place both socks in one of your shoes. Place the shoe with socks so that when you go down for a push up it is under your nose. Inhale deeply each time. Do 50 push-ups.] The smell of his sweaty feet excites you even more. [After doing the 50 push-ups remain on your hands and knees with your nose in your shoe and edge again.]

While you were doing push-ups he was unlacing one of your shoes. You stand back up and he grabs a hold of your balls, you stand motionless terrified of what will happen. He wraps the shoe lace around your balls and pulls tight, you gasp slightly, but remain struck in terror. He loops the shoe lace around your balls until they are separated and caught in the bottom of your sack. "Castrating you quickly would probably be the most humane thing, but that isn't nearly as fun" he says. [Tie a shoelace with a slip knot in one end, loop it around your nuts and pull it tight enough to keep them in place but not so tight as to cut off any circulation. Use the rest of the shoe lace to wrap around one ball, then between them, around the second ball, and then back between them again in a figure 8 pattern until they are securely separated and stuck. Use the ends of the shoelace to tie a bow.]

The shoe lace is so tight it hurts, and you whimper in pain. "Hurts don't it? Well, there is no blood flow going to your useless little nuts. If you don't untie them in a few minutes they will die and fall off and then you'll really be a little bitch. Good news for you I'm going to let you earn them back, let’s see if you can nut to prove you're a man. If you do I will set you free... for now." he smirks, having issued his challenge.
[Leave your balls tied, you have 2 minutes to cum.
If you do not cum within 2 minutes you lose and must not orgasm for a week.
If you do cum you win.
Either way you can untie your nuts, remove the gag, and finally take your piss.]

Enjoy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 19075 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments