Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Laneece

1. Old Comment

Bad sex slave returns

I would normally delete this post as it sounds like an ad and this is not the place to advertise but I think there is a lot of merit to Cassandra's advice above so I will keep it here.
  2. Old Comment

Bad sex slave returns

I just meant i've been gone for quite a while is all
  3. Old Comment

Bad sex slave returns

Welcome back. I think you can do better advertising yourself.

What do you mean by "bad"? Does it mean bad as in nobody should engage with you, or as in "I have been naughty, punish me"? Do you know it doesn't work like that (funishment versus punishment)?

Do you know that the more effort you put into your reading and writing, the more likely you get to play with someone else, being "used"?

This blog post seems very little. No offense intended.

How can we help you?
  4. Old Comment

Question

Remote controlled vibe. So many possibilties mmmm...
    Posted 11-23-2015 at 04:49 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  5. Old Comment

Slave girl seeking dares

Wet your panties with water and rub in toothpaste. Push all of your panties inside your arse and leave for as long as you can.

Have fun!
  6. Old Comment

Slave girl seeking dares

Thank you everyone for being so interested in being my temp Mistress or temp Master, but I believe I might have already found my temp Mistress but I'll let you all know if things don't work out. Thanks again.

I am still looking for some dares to do until My mistress comes back. Let me know if you have any ides please.
  7. Old Comment

Slave looking for temp mistress

no

Quote:
    Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Comment
    What about Master?
    Sorry but NO master's
  8. Old Comment

What about Master?
    Posted 08-28-2013 at 01:55 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  9. Old Comment

Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lez.lexi View Comment
    pm me I may be interested

Lexi
    I'll do anything as long as it's in my room, I don't do anything inside or outside with pee, or poop
    NOTHING with pee or poop for that mater lol.
    I don't have really any toys but things around the house. I have pretty much anything you can find in a bedroom, I do have a knitting stick, sting of beads I use every now and again yawn and paperclips.

Thank you hope to hear from you soon
  10. Old Comment

pm me I may be interested

Lexi
  11. Old Comment

Good evening

Very good sounds like she might end up a strict and cruel mistress so I am looking forward to all your reports.
  12. Old Comment

Good evening

She already had me put paperclips on my tits and attach them for my punishment yesterday. Last night was the first night I was able to play with my pussy and asshole, so she made me edge three times but I wasn't aloud to cum. While I was edging she had me put my knitting stick that I have in my pussy and fuck myself hard with it.
    The reason she punished me was because I asked her if I could go get some lunch I was hungry she told me I could. So I went and ate and returned about 40-55minutes later, she then asked what did I do daring that time I then told her. I ate some lunch just like I said I would. Then I set down and watched some tv with my family, that's why she told me to put the paperclips on because I only asked her if I could go get some lunch, and nothing about tv.

Now I just checked in with her and now I'm waiting for what she wants me to do today. So I'll blog after she's done with me today.
    Updated 08-27-2013 at 05:41 PM by Laneece (adding a word)
  13. Old Comment

Good evening

Hopefully you are going to blog what she does to you?
  14. Old Comment

Question

I think he basically wants to hear something about your kinks and fantasies. So why don't you try to wrap your likes and kinks in little fantasy stories your send him every morning.

Just pick something hot you've read or saw and build up a story around that. Find a character and a place and let them tell your little secret.

Or If you prefer a more direct approach, ask your master directly what your want/need/expect from him for today. best case you get it, worst case you get a punishment so kind of a win-win situation for a sub