Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Master maxperv

Posted 03-01-2015 at 07:58 AM by AnalGirl1

Posture practice

I know that you work out at the gym and I'm sure that staying fit is very important to you. And as we all know, it is important to have good posture, so here's a little "exercise" to help you with you posture.

For this task you will need your anal hook, a bit of rope, collar or a rope chest harness, high heels,vibrating egg, ring gag, short skirt, no panties, and a blouse and coat of your choice.

Tie the anal hook to the collar (or chest harness) using just enough rope to keep the hook tight in your ass, so that you have to stand up straight, preferably tight enough that it pulls your shoulders back a bit and makes you stick out your chest.

Insert the egg, turn it on at its lowest setting, and get dressed.

Now you are going to revisit part of a past dare:

You are then to pick a block of flats with an elevator somewhere close to where you live.... the taller the building the better... but it must be at least 6 floors... You will go there... You will take the elevator all the way to the top floor... You know where this is going right?... You will then strip naked... completely naked apart from your slutty heels... You will leave your clothes in a neat pile somewhere there on the top floor... Now slut, you will make your way down the stairs... I am sure that just the thought of doing this alone is pushing you to an orgasm... walking down the stairs... naked... going past each of the flats... all the way down...

Pick a building like the one you used for this dare, even the same one if you wish. Walk to the building (while the egg continues to vibrate inside you). Take the elevator to the top floor. Strip naked except for your heels, anal hook and collar/harness. Put on the ring gag.Remove the egg. Now walk down the stairs while maintaining good posture and masturbating the whole way down. You must go down at least 5 floors. You may not stop and you may not cum.

Then walk back up the stairs so you can practice having good posture while walking up the stairs as well as down the stairs. Continue masturbating all the way up.

When you get back to the top, redress, remove the gag, and reinsert your egg. Set the egg on high. Go to the elevator and take the elevator down to the floor where you will exit the building. Press the buttons for every floor on the way down. Stand in the center of the back wall of the elevator facing the doors. Pull up your skirt and masturbate all the way down. Keep masturbating while the doors open and close on each floor. If someone sees you, you may lower your skirt.

If any man gets on the elevator, stop masturbating and offer to give him a blowjob. Keep masturbating while you suck him off. If he notices the collar and anal hook, strip naked, show it to him, and ask him to fuck your pussy. Tell him you are not allowed to take the hook out.

Once you reach the ground floor, exit the building and go home.

If you sucked any dicks, then your dare is complete and you may write your report.

If you did not suck any dicks, roll a die and remember the number you rolled. Gather any items you need to complete the rest of the dare. Get naked on your bed, kneel facing the head of the bed. Either tie your ankles to the bedposts or use your spreader bar (fully extended of course) to keep your legs spread and secure the bar to the foot of the bed.

Re-tie the anal hook to the head of the bed, so that your shoulders and face are pulled down to the mattress with your ass up in the air. Turn on the voice recorder in your mobile phone (or computer) and place it near your face. Handcuff your wrists in front of you and with the toys/vibrators of your choice, force yourself to the number of orgasms from the die that you rolled. If you rolled 4-6, have that many orgasms, if you rolled 1-3, add 3 to what you rolled and have that many orgasms. Once you have finished cumming, you may turn off the recorder and release yourself. You will keep the audio file of your masturbation until I tell you that you may delete it.

The hook was tied tight to my karada and i couldn't bend forward even a little bit.
I went to a tall building (7 floors) at night with a egg in my pussy and took the elevator up. I scattered my clothes over the floor (on the 7th floor), put the ring gag in and the egg out.
On my high heels i walked down the stairs - slowly, always watching my posture (high heels + anal hook works perfectly!) and always afraid of people (it wasn't a special stairway; i went past the flat doors)
Thank you for allowing me to masturbate on the way down, Sir. I reached the basement and started walking up again. Then I heared noices and waited until someone took the elevator and left the building.
Back at the top level, I redressed, gag out, egg on high in, into the elevator, pressed all 7 buttons, revealed my tits, pulled my skirt up and masturbated leaning against the back wall - eyes closed. No one saw me.
Back at home I put myself into the spreader bar tied to the lower bed and tied the hook to the upper bed, with my ass up in the air. I had rolled a 2, and now started rubbing my pussy with my tied hands. Face pressed on the bed and mobile on record.
Thank you for the vibe egg on high. It didn't took 3 minutes until I came the first time. This was hard tied like this!
I kept going, used some toys (magic wand and a vibrator) and managed my 5th orgasm after about 40 minutes. So exhausted and the hook so deep in me (I HAD to move a bit while cumming and it went deeper each time).

I think this dare really helped my posture ^^ Thank you!
Kiss,
your Slut.

For this dare you will walk to a park or woods where these is a path or trail with some traffic. Since it's winter dress warmly, especially a warm pair of boots. In the woods, you will get to keep your boots on, but little else. You should be able to endure the weather longer if your feet aren't touching the cold ground (or at least this is my experience from Nordic skiing in the nude.) Obviously, if there are high winds and very low wind-chill, pick a safer day to do this dare.

Whatever you choose to wear, your clothes should be easily removed without removing your boots (you may wear gloves and leave them on if you need them to stay warm). You will need to take with you: two dildos/vibrators of your choice, a blindfold, handcuffs and keys, your mobile for its voice recorder, and optionally earplugs if you have a pair.

When you are dressed and have all your toys, walk to the trail, and walk into the woods/park until you find a place where you can move off the trail and be hidden (or mostly hidden) from sight, but close enough to the trail that you might be heard as you moan like a whore while you masturbate.

Now that you've found your spot, strip naked and place your clothes next to you on the ground. Turn on the voice recorder of your mobile. Stand with your feet apart the width of your shoulders and place your dildos on the ground where you can reach them. Cuff one side of your handcuffs to one wrist. Put on your blindfold (put your earplugs in if you use them). With one hand behind you and one in front, cuff your wrists together between your legs. Your legs will be straddling your cuffed wrists.

Now squat down, find and pick up your dildos. Use the two dildos to fuck your pussy and your ass. As you masturbate, you will moan like a whore, making sure that as you get close to your orgasm you are moaning loud enough that anyone passing by on the trail will be sure to hear you.

Once you cum, you may unlock your cuffs, remove the blindfold, redress and walk home.

You will save the recording of your moaning. The next time you are in a public place, such as a coffee shop, the library, … you will plug your headphones/ear buds into your mobile and listen to your moaning. If anyone asks what you are listening to, you will answertruthfully.

Go to a stall in a busy public restroom and play the section of the recording during your orgasm on the speaker in your phone, just loud enough that someone in the stall on either side can hear. You may masturbate while you listen.

Write your report and tell my how the dare went in the park and how playing it later made you feel. Save the recording.

Hi,
prepared, wearing a skirt, boots, top, jacket and handbag i went to a forest and about 20m away from the trail. I stripped naked, earplugs in, blindfold on hands cuffed, I started masturbating. It was fun and enjoing to moan so loud - even if i was a little afraid someone would see me.
Well I did it and it took 13:41 min (length of the recording) for me to cum.
It was so strange and funny to listen to it later in a coffee shop. A guy tried to hit on me while i was there. But he didn't ask what I was listening to.
Later in the public restroom I played it very silent (but a few people came in during the 13 minutes and they must have heared!) and it made me hot! ^^ I didn't cum there, though.

Kiss,
your Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1225 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments