Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BrownDude25

Rate this Entry

A Dom's first Sub - Part II

Posted 06-22-2014 at 12:46 AM by BrownDude25

Part II

Obviously, it was taken as a joke, I mean who does that in real life right? But almost two hours and many “what do you mean by that”s later she agreed to give it a try. Little did she know that she was infact naturally a sub and proved to be a very good one at that!

Well, it was time for some action now. We had decided that we’ll have one bdsm style encounter and if she likes it, she becomes my slave for the next month. It was our first time so I wanted to get her in the mood first. We went to my bedroom and I told her to lie down on the bed so that I could undress her and ‘inspect’ her body. She obliged with a smile and within seconds I was onto her, and had her tshirt pulled upto her chin. I was right, she wasn’t wearing a bra, and the way her breasts popped out from under her shirt made me want to bite them and squeeze them till she cried out in pain. But I had to get her horny first. So I started suckling her nipples. Theres one thing that all women I’ve been with have told me which is that I’m very good at using my mouth, both on breasts and pussy. I was going to use that to my advantage. Her expression changed and she let out a moan. That’s when the dom in me suddenly awoke. Who gave her permission to moan? I immediately pulled up her tshirt further and told her to bite on it. And I told her if it slipped out of her mouth, she wont get my mouth on her pussy. She nodded and held on to her shirt while I gobbled on her breasts. But now the Dom in me had awoken, it was time to show Miss A her real place. I told her to keep the shirt in her mouth as I moved down and took off her tracks. She was wearing panties underneath. I took off her tshirt, and tied both her wrists to the bedpost on top of her head using her track pants (didn’t have any rope so had to improvise). It was during the process of tying her up that I noticed a nice wet spot on her panties. She was definitely turned on! Time to spice things up a bit.

She gave me a naughty look as I slid down and put my hand in her panties. She was so ready to get fucked. But I was just beginning. I went down and smelt her panties. She almost gasped as I pulled them down and exposed her wet cunt. I slid a finger over her pussy lips and she cried out with pleasure. I asked her if she wanted some pleasure down there and she replied that she did. But that’s not how a sub askes for it is it? I asked her to address me as Sir, and she said “Please pleasure me down there Sir”. I told her I still wasn’t satisfied with the request of my sub. To this she replied “Please pleasure the pussy of your slave girl, Sir!” Now this I did like! My cock was almost bursting through my pants now. Her legs were already spread apart, all I had to do was spread her pussy lips and start flicking my tongue on her cunt. I must say she tasted good, but like a good Dom I made sure she didn’t know that. I licked her slowly and steadily, added a finger along with my tongue and she went wild with pleasure like I expected her to. I could make out she was close to cumming, but I wasn’t going to let her, now was the time for setting some ground rules. When I realised she had started edging, I stopped. She asked me to go on, and I gave her a stern look. “I mean please don’t stop Sir, please keep licking your slave’s wet little cunt” she said. That’s when I told her, a nice sub earns her release by pleasuring her master so what are you willing to do to please me? She said she would do anything, absolutely anything to pleasure me.

“Here’s what I’m gonna do. You speak too much, so I’m gonna straddle you and stuff your mouth with my dick. Then I’m gonna set down a few ground rules to be followed between us. If you agree with a rule, you give 10 hard sucks on my dick and if you disagree you don’t give any sucks but be prepared to have your throat fucked for each time you disagree. Is that understood?” I asked her. She simply said “Yes sir, anything for your dick”. So I took off my oants and boxers and straddled her on the bed. She gladly parted her lips and allowed me to enter her mouth. Her mouth was simply delightful, nice and warm, and I could feel her flicking her tongue over the head of my cock. And so the terms were discussed. “ Firstly, whenever we’re alone you’re to address me as Master or Sir and yourself as my slave or sub or any other demeaning name you want, is that acceptable?” It felt nice the way she sucked me. “Next, you’re my slave, I’ll control everything about you and your body including what you wear and what you do as long as we’re in private. You’ll do everything I ask you without any objection or hesitation. I, on my part promise not to hurt you or make you do something you’ll regret later. Is that agreeable my dear sub?” Again nice sucking, I was loving this girl! “Next I’ll make you do sexual stuff in public but making sure no one knows, is that agreeable?” No sucking this time. Well it felt good to deep throat her for sometime, and frankly she didn’t seem to mind.

She seemed to have lost some of her vigour after her throat fuck, so I decided to edge her once more. I pulled out my cock from her mouth and went down on her pussy once again. Within seconds she was screaming again “Yes master please make me cum please!” And that’s when I stopped. “Ok now for the remaining rules. You’re going to lie with your knees touching your chest. If you agree with a rule, I’ll finger fuck you for 10 seconds, if you disagree or if your legs come down, I’ll spank you 10 times. You can speak now. When we’re at home and alone, you’ll wear only your panties and nothing else unless you have my permission for the same. I want your breasts to be always visible to me. The more you turn me on, the more your chances of getting some pleasure. Is that acceptable my sub?” She replied, “Yes master but please pleasure my pussy now, I want to cum” I used my fingers on her longer than 10 seconds because I wanted her to be edging throughout while I discussed the rules. I stopped for my next question “Your place as my slave will always be at my feet, unless I give you the privilege otherwise. The moment you see my naked cock at any point of time, you will stop whatever you’re doing and take my cock in your mouth. My cock should never be naked and waiting, its rightful place is either in your mouth or in your cunt. Understood?” She replied “Yes master, your sub loves to suck cock. I’ll place it in my mouth whenever you wish, but your slave would like it if occasionally her master would let her taste his cum”

“Hmm..I liked your answer. As a reward, I’m going to lick you again for sometime”

“Thank you Sir”, she said.

I licked her for like 30 seconds and she was all ready to explode. She was too excited. I knew I had only little time before she would start cumming regardless of whether I pleasured her or not. So I moved on with my rules. “ Since you like sucking dick so much, heres a rule for you. Every morning you’ll wake up before me and wake me up with a blowjob. Depending on how late you’ve woken me or how well you’re sucking me, I’ll either cum in your mouth and allow you to swallow or I’ll cum on your face and not allow you to taste me at all. Is that ok?”

“Yes Sir, as you say”

“For every mistake that you make or show hesitation or willingness which is not upto my standards, you will be punished. I wont inflict too much pain but punishments can include spanking your butt, pinching your nipples, any sexual acts, cum punishments or anal sex. Understood?”

“Yes sir, but I don’t want to have anal sex, I’ve never done it before and my boyfriend will know when he sees me next that I’ve done it.”
Now that was a shocker! “You have a boyfriend? And you still wanna do this?”

“Hell yeah! I mean yes Sir”, she said.

I was in too much of a shock to punish her for her outright words. Was I lucky or what? “Well ok, so no anal sex, but you better be obedient else I’m gonna make the other punishments feel like torture”

“I think I may like that too Sir” she said with a blush. Damn! This bitch was hot and horny as hell. I couldn’t take it any longer. I untied her from the bedpost (her hands were still tied together) and I told her to kneel on the floor at my feet, which she did. Then I stuffed my cock in her mouth without saying anything and started fucking her mouth. It was feeling like heaven, this naked bitch kneeling on the floor with her hands tied just letting me fuck her mouth. I knew I would cum soon, she had turned me on like crazy. So then I laid her down on the bed spread her legs apart and just pushed my dick in her pussy. She let out a loud moan and for a sec I thought probably the downstairs neighbour must have heard us. But then the feeling of her tight cunt squeezing my cock overtook all sane thoughts and feelings and I started ravaging her pussy. It had been almost 2 months since I last had sex and this was feeling amazing, better than ever. As I fucked her, I saw her panty lying on the floor. I picked it up and stuffed it in her mouth. She was startled, tried to say something but I told her that this was for her outburst (Hell Yeah) and the fact that she didn’t tell me she had a boyfriend and she seemed to agree. I pumped her like crazy. I wanted to cum inside her and fill her up, but I didn’t know if she was on the pill and I hadn’t thought of wearing a condom. I was about to ask her if she was on any contraceptives, but oh well, she had her mouth stuffed with her own panties and I couldn’t bring myself to remove them, she looked beautiful like that. So very reluctantly I pulled out at the last moment and ended up cumming all over her belly and pelvic region. She had a small tuft of trimmed hair above her pussy and it just seemed ornated with my cum over it.

Then I just lay there besides her, having cum very hard and trying to recover fast when she said the magical words “May I clean up Master’s cock with my mouth?” I was loving this girl!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2794 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Theres more to follow guys, do lemme know if you want me to continue....
  2. Old Comment
    Love the first two parts ;) Please continue with this story. I want to know everything about this great slave. Tell us the whole story.
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks John Wayne. Will upload the next part soon!