Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pepe990

Rate this Entry

Omegle

Posted 04-24-2014 at 03:46 AM by Pepe990

The other day I decided to go to omegle. Since I wear my ankle and wrist restraints, collar, and a gag every day at home, it turned out to be interesting. I ended up chatting with about 6 people. The first person was a girl. She only had a microphone but I could clearly understand her. I had to type my answer because I was gagged. We talked about random things at first. However then she took control and told me to put cloth pegs on my nipples and then rip them off. She thought that would hurt . Then she made me stand up and saw that I was wearing a thong. It made her giggle. Shamefully my connection cut out and I couldn't finish the conversation. Next was a group of three Germans, two female one male. One of the females was at the computer and started chatting with me. Obviously seeing me gagged and wearing the collar was entertaining. She also made me stand up and show off my thong. She ordered me to take off my underwear and then made me start wanking so my semi would turn to its full size. After that was done she said goodbye. Next up was a guy who ordered me to stand up and start wanking. However he was gone quickly. Up next were two girls who where shocked and just chatted normally but you could see their faces . The next person did not have a cam but chatted with me and just made me stand up. The last person was a guy again. He made me stand up and put pegs on my nipples and all over my balls and then rip them off. Which was fun. He was disappointed that I didn't stop to beg him for mercy and said his goodbyes.
After that I decided that I would turn off my laptop and go to bed . I thoroughly enjoyed playing on cam and being seen by randomers and will hopefully get some time to do it again
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2134 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments