Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rate this Entry

A dark fantasy I have… what’s yours?

Posted 11-14-2023 at 02:45 PM by ClaireScott

Hello GD, I’ve been fantasizing about being gang banged and humiliated lately. And I wanted to share in broad strokes (a detailed writing would be far far to long) how my fantasy plays out in my head.

I would be wearing a short black mini dress and heels as if I was going to a sexy club and then led into a lounge room where men are sitting and drinking. I would be placed in the middle of the room on a small stage with a large pillow as a cushion. I am announced as the entertainment for the evening and the audience is invited to use me. I am then handcuffed behind my back by the host and announcer, and a few men come forward. Some start touching me while another rips my dress off leaving me bare on display.

My body is slapped all over and the men start writing on my body. Cum slut, whore, cock worshipper, and dumb cunt are a few words I can see written on my pale skin. Before long I am surrounded by rigid hard cocks and are all pointed at me, eager to fill my holes. I am made to suck dick after dick while my pussy is pounded relentlessly by monster cocks.

I cum again and again, losing my mind as I descend into being a fucktoy. Thick white rivers of sperm now run down my mouth and trickle out of my pussy down my long legs. I can’t stand up anymore and collapse to the ground. Still the men flip me around and make use of my ass filling it too with their seed. I am now a disgusting mess on the floor, and I lay there with cum oozing out of every whole, my makeup running all over from my tears and the cum that was sprayed on it.

As I lay there, men walk up and continue to strike themselves spraying more cum on my limp body.

At this point of my fantasizing I’ve usually orgasmed, but does anyone else have similar fantasies? Or am I just weird?

Let me know your thoughts, and thanks for reading.

Submissively yours,
Claire
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 811 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I wouldn’t say you were weird. No doubt you may find some of my fantasies weird. I do think I have similar thoughts, but with a room full of women and perhaps less pain lol.
  2. Old Comment
    In my experience this isn't an uncommon fantasy at all. Might be uncommon to act on, but not at all "weird" to masturbate to the idea.
    Posted 11-16-2023 at 02:53 PM by semper_virilis semper_virilis is online now
  3. Old Comment
    I’m a Dom mistress strict and loving fun to explore any sort of kinks newbie sissy/slave can also DM for daily routine
    Kik goddesskenbella
    Telegram @momkenbella
  4. Old Comment
    I'm a straight male, but I fantasize about being kind of the trash bin/toilet/cum dump at a gangbang. Being tied up in a corner with a gag and a funnel that forces me to swallow whatever people want to get rid of. Spit, piss, vomit, creampies, whatever. I shiver at the thought, yet it turns me on.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zeobit View Comment
    I'm a straight male, but I fantasize about being kind of the trash bin/toilet/cum dump at a gangbang. Being tied up in a corner with a gag and a funnel that forces me to swallow whatever people want to get rid of. Spit, piss, vomit, creampies, whatever. I shiver at the thought, yet it turns me on.
    Straight too but this is always a fantasy that gets me hard. Especially if this would be my first experience. You are not weird. We all have these fantasies. Some more and vivid than others.
    Posted 11-29-2023 at 03:02 PM by The Otter Jackie The Otter Jackie is offline