Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

What is 2010 NBA Free Agency and why I'm excited

Posted 06-29-2010 at 01:24 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 06-29-2010 at 01:28 PM by Manbearpig

Okay, I mentioned earlier today that I will start talking about 2010 NBA Free Agency today. But for those who aren't familiar with it most likely have no idea what I am talking about. For those of you in Europe, it is pretty much like transfer season, with most of them being free transfer. Teams will competing for the top free agents in the league. Free agents are players who contracts are expiring. But how did we get here

HOW WE GOT HERE

Well, quite frankly like most...
getDare Expert
Old

WoW People got owned!

Posted 06-29-2010 at 10:11 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

There is still no release date for Blizzard's newest WoW game.

But sadly... WoW people can say Starcraft people got owned also because Blizzard kept on postponing the release date for the retail release and the beta release.

But, I am more of a Starcraft fan... so my response to my blog title.... HA!!
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Can they do that?

Posted 06-29-2010 at 09:54 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

If a job requirement is the person needs good public speaking skills, can they turn down a person who stutters?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lebron James

Posted 06-29-2010 at 06:22 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 06-29-2010 at 06:49 AM by Manbearpig

A lot of you, myself included, have been following to see where Lebron goes in Free Agency. My best advice is not to believe reports until you actually see him holding up a jersey at a news conference or that every single outlit is reporting. Also, look at professional odds (you can do that yourself). They know more than you think. For any NBA fan of a team in the running, this is an exciting time. But be smart about what you believe and what your friends say.

Edit: This will be...
getDare Expert
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

The RIGHT guy!!

Posted 06-29-2010 at 02:46 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 06-29-2010 at 02:51 AM by Mere

http://www.seaotterboats.co.uk/images/quote-open.gifFind a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep...
Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on.
One who is constantly reminding
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Winter (Summer)

Posted 06-28-2010 at 09:19 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 06-28-2010 at 09:23 PM by lokelake

I believe I know why when it is the Northern Hemisphere winter, the Southern Hemisphere summer is so hot... and no, not because of global warming.

It actually makes perfect sense. I saw a picture of a globe how it faces the sun for each season. During the Northern Hemisphere winter, the sunlight is less direct at that hemisphere. At the same time, the southern hemisphere, the sunlight is far greater, and not to mention, the earth is the closet to the sun during this time, so the sunlight...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Zooey Deschanel

Posted 06-28-2010 at 05:58 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Zooey Descanel is one of my favorite actresses. She has this sort of cuteness about her. This... unmistakable, kind of weird cuteness. That, of course, is not the only reason for her being one of my favorite actresses. First of all, she can actually act. That's rare in Hollywood. She can be funny or serious - I've seen her in both types of movies, but usually she's in comedies. Second of all, she can sing....
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized