NOT boring!!!

Posted 04-09-2008 at 08:51 PM by TheLittleStrawberry

Im exciting....

And tasty...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Goodbye But Not Farewell

Posted 04-08-2008 at 06:11 AM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

As many of you will know recently I have'nt been as active as the start of my get dare life. I have decided it would be better for me to take a break. I have had many good experiences on the forums and have made a few friends.

It has had its ups and downs and there have been a few complicated times. I have enjoyed writing stories and participating in forum games.

Thanks Get Dare for all the good times and sometime in the future I may be able to have some more.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Arrrggghh!i Hate My Sister!

Posted 04-07-2008 at 06:02 PM by AM.PM

i hate my stupid sister.shes soooo anoying. she is always barrowing my clothes, ipod, sweaters, and all my other things.plus she never returns them and it makes me realy mad.i hate her shes such a lazy brat and she doesnt do anything around the house.while i slave away washing dishes, doing laundry, or vacuming all she does is sit there and watch t.v eating a bag of chips.shes so anoying and the worst part is that my dad always tells me i should be more like her.(shes older then me too!!)ARRRGGGHHH!!...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Truth About Life, getDare, and Everything...

Posted 04-06-2008 at 04:46 PM by AverageDaniel

*screams through the ducktape that is covering his motuh, because he has finally stumbled upon the answer to the truth about life, getDare, and everything, including the fact that naughty_chloe is actually only an imaginary person that depp becomes when he thinks he is sleeping, that cheesy dude is actually made of chees, is a girl, and has four clones of herself in preparation to take over the world, NewSlave is actually depp's step-cousin twice removed(once via divorce and once via excommunication),and...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Impeach, I Say!

Posted 04-03-2008 at 05:42 PM by AverageDaniel
Updated 04-03-2008 at 05:47 PM by cheesy dude (to silence this fiend)

Hello, fellow getters of Dare. I am posting this to inform you all of the grave misuse of power that have been blatently used by one of your oh-so-pleasant moderators. No, not the evil depp, not the heinous Chloe, I am talking about the completely immoral Cheesy Dude! First of all, even though he knows that I am lactose-intolerant, he continues to talk to me! Secondly, he hold's the little man down, man! And, while holding the little man down, he gags them! That's just wrong! He tries to silence...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well i am back...again

Posted 04-03-2008 at 03:54 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Well after being here for 5 days, i have decided it is too hard to leave. The getdare addiction cant leave you. I'm back getdare.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy april fools day!

Posted 04-01-2008 at 11:20 AM by AM.PM

Hey guys guess what this is my first blog entery!I'm not so sure what to say though so I'll just start out by saying that i just moved to Seatle,Wa from Dublin Ireland just a couple weeks ago.It is kinda boring here since its srpring break and I havent met anyone yet.Although I am so excited but anyway i just want to say "Happy April Fools Day"
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized