Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 9 - Spanking

Posted 03-19-2016 at 11:43 PM by RainbowSky

So this blog post scares me a little. 1000 words on each body part you can spank followed by spanking any placed named 25 times (every single time it is mentioned). I think for this one I’m going to start toes to head (and I’ve just realised that means 25 spanks each).

The first body part I am going to write about are the toes and feet combined. Your toes are very small but also not very sensitive due to lack of nerves and the fact we use them a lot to reach up for things or stand on tiptoe (does that count?). Spanking here isn’t very painful as they are flexible and bend and so move with the spanking but applying any sort of implement other than a hand is painful because they are quite weak (you break your little toe three times a year without realising). The sole of your foot is more tender to spank than the toes as it has a wider surface area and a lot of pressure is often applied to this area. In Victorian times children were often caned across here because it causes excruciating pain not only at the time but to then walk on afterwards, which I agree with. Spanking the sole of your foot is painful and can cause walking issues afterwards. Although the sole is painful the heel is worse. Again this is because we apply most of our weight on the heel of our foot. We have to be careful when spanking here as it gets dangerous because we don’t really want to cause permanent foot damage.

The second body part you can spank are the calves. These are the lower parts of your legs (doesn’t count as not really a body part) and are quite muscley. This means that when spanking here, quite often we tense the muscle expecting the hit which actually makes the spank more painful because it doesn’t allow the muscle to move to absorb the impact. It is a sharp sting instead and can be very painful.

Moving further up the leg we reach the knee and more specifically behind it. We have to be careful around the knee as it is mostly bone and we don’t want to cause permanent damage by shattering a kneecap. Instead by hitting the back of the knee there is a small amount of flesh and muscle to protect the kneecap but to also case serious pain. Spanking here can often lead to tears and crying from the subject due to the intense pain during and after including when standing and walking.

Another place that is very popular to spank is a very fleshy part of the leg. The thighs, especially the inner thighs as these are close to the genitals and sting a lot. Because there is more muscle the sting from spanking is much less but because of this it can also sustain much longer periods of spanking where the thigh begins to burn red and become hot and painful to touch (sometimes 20 minutes upwards) and then helps to cause pain throughout the rest of the day (a reminder of punishment or ownership usually). Although the inner thighs are most popular you can also spank the outer thighs and the backs of the thigh. The backs of the thigh cause pain when sitting down as this is what you rest on when sitting.

We now move onto the more sexual and well known areas starting with the arse. The arse is made of two cheeks, both very muscley and as such very fleshy and wobbly and easily absorbs some of the impact from the stinging blows. Like the aforementioned area because of this it is able to withstand long periods of spanking at a much faster, regular and harder pace than any of the other areas mentioned above. The spanking of this area causes burning that lasts throughout the door and causes discomfort when sitting down – not ideal if you spend a lot of time at an office or school or uni desk.

The pussy, for a regular person, or cunt for a dirty whore like myself is not often spanked for well behaved girls but for dirty whore’s like myself is a prime place to be spanked as punishment for bad behaviour. Spanking here is on a pubic bone (similar to an aforementioned case) so we do need to be careful to not break any bones. It causes intense, deep pain that is not only felt where the blow is landed but throughout the cunt’s insides as well. Often this is given by spreading legs wide to allow for easy access to the cunt to punish it severely, but is often met by the closing of the legs to protect the cunt from further blows each time because the pain can be excruciating, but usually well-deserved. For most females this is the most sensitive place to spank a female and as such cunt spanking is strongly advised against as it can also cause damage to the clitoris which sticks out from the cunt lips.

Continuing to move upwards we reach the stomach, a prime easy flat target that causes great pain and the doubling up effect of knocking the wind out of the person being spanked. Quite painful as again muscle tightens to prepare for impact causing more pain.

The boobs are also a very sensitive place to spank on a female body. Very fleshy but also very tender as they are used to provide milk to babies so need to be able to respond to suckling so lots of nerves which cause pain when spanked. Very tender around the nipples as well.

Underarms, advice don’t do it unless you want to hear screaming. Very tender area – avoid at all costs

Elbows are the same advice to knees except this time hit on the inner crease not the outer crease.

And finally hands, often used in Victorian punishment as it causes a short sharp sting that’s lasts and can continue to cause pain for a while afterwards.

Toes total count – 7*25=175
Foot total count – 6*25=150 + 2*25=50 to sole and 2*25=50 to heel
Calf total count – 2*25=50
Knee total count – 7*25=175
Thighs – 8*25=200 +2*25=50 to both inner and back and 1*25=25 to outer
Arse – 3*25=75
Cunt – 9*25=225 + 1*25=25 to clit
Stomach – 2*25=50
Boobs – 2*25=50 +1*25=25 to nipples
Underarms – 2*25=50
Elbows – 2*25=50
Hands – 2*25=50

That is a hell of a lot of spankings and I am not looking forward to it.

Total word count:1091
Posted in Topical
Views 1402 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am generally not inclined towards masochism, but the thought of a piece of fuckmeat like you being tenderized all over is somewhat appealing.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    I am generally not inclined towards masochism, but the thought of a piece of fuckmeat like you being tenderized all over is somewhat appealing.
    Thank you sir. I was very tender afterwards
  3. Old Comment
    A very good blog post.