Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SoloPlayMate44

Rate this Entry

January 2016

Posted 01-19-2016 at 12:34 PM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 01-22-2016 at 06:15 PM by SoloPlayMate44

1/19/16
My first dare ever was ICEICEBABY. When it was sent to me I was nervous but I had to do it! I rolled a 5 and got to work. After the first cube was in I absolutely loved it and pushed right on to the other 4. When I was starting the last cube one of my roommates started coming down the stairs (Mind you i was in the kitchen) so I had to shove it in fast and hard and pull my pants up as quick as I could. Luckily I made it in time...but the stress and adrenaline from it made it that much better!

1/21/16
"Deepthroat your replica dildo as deep as you can and hold it for as long as possible while timing it. Add 5 secs and do it again. Repeat 3 times to see if you can add 15 seconds overall."

This was a person above dare. The first time I have ever had this dildo in my throat. Its 7.5in long but its wider than my strapon(>1.5in). The first time I got 8 sec without gagging, then I got to 13 gagging once near the end, the third time I made it to 20 and gagged three or 4 times. My eyes are filled with tears at this point. I made it to 27 seconds on the last one!! I gagged 3 or 4 big wet gags and actually threw up alittle on the last gag but I never took it out! I was so turned on by it that I threw in 4 hard thrusts to the back of my throat at the end before I pulled it out!

1/21/16
I was given a 7 day cum challange that meant I had to cum 4 times a day and one had to be on a meal or on my hand and eaten. I failed on the night of day 2 because I fell asleep failing to eat my 4th load of the day. Because I failed I asked for a punishment and was given my first MESSY type dare. For punishment (I was told to) I cracked the eggs on my head and they ran down my face and onto my chest and splatted at my feet. I squirted a generous amount of mayo down my spandex boxers front and back and then leaned my head back and squirted hot sauce all over my face and it ran down my cheeks and neck and on down the rest of my body stinging my eyes and cuts on my face. I cracked the two more eggs down my pants and scrambled them around my cock and asshole with my hands. they were cold and slimy. I came in my spandex from an over the pants hand job with my head back and the honey creeping down my face and dripping through my hair. When I came my knees shuddered it was such a strong orgasm.

1/21/16
I was on a getdare chat and was dared to coat a pair of my panties in bengay (icey hot) and lube up a plug with toothpaste then wear both. this was my first time doing anything with toothpaste. I head read about it and wanted to try it and now finally got the chance. It burned so badly especially the longer it went on! It burned but it felt so good and turned me on so badly...The bengay made my balls tingle and all the way up my ass because I was wearing a blue lace thong. All in all, Loved it

1/22/16
I was dared to "Deepthroat a dildo for 20 mins, then put your legs over your head, shove the dildo as far up your ass as you can, then cum on your face with the dildo in your ass."

I had people over last night and so I couldn't get the dare done until super late...I finished and swallowed at around 2:30am. 20 min was a lot longer than I had ever done throating something so I set a timer on my phone and went to town ramming my strapon dildo down my throat. I gagged alittle at first but got into a rhythm and took it like a champ. I cycled between holding it in as long as I could and throat fucking myself. I made it to the 20 min mark and threw up at the 16 min mark and again at the 18 min mark and lastly at the 20min mark! Despite throwing up a couple times I finished strong and threw my legs up over my head and rammed the dildo balls deep into my ass using the puddle of spit from gagging (Also probably tears from crying haha) I fucked it hard a couple times deep and fast then pushed it all the way in and came directly in my mouth and on my face. Loved it...It made me feel like I was with somebody and actually pleasing a cock.
Posted in Completed Dares
Views 942 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments