Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Domming Jaroface
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Jaro's Super Secret, Very Humiliating Landing on 30 Game!!!!

Posted 10-14-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-20-2018 at 11:26 AM by Butterfly

Welcome to
Jaro's Super Secret, Very Humiliating Landing on 30 Game!!!!

Step right up Jaro and let's begin.

THE RULES:

* You will roll a d6 and complete the task hidden behind the spoiler. Once the task is complete you may roll again and continuing moving down the game board towards the 30, which will earn you a reward. If you do not land on 30, you will continue back at 1.

* Each task must be completed within 2 weeks of the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Owning a worms orgasms!

Posted 07-06-2017 at 09:37 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

A few days ago, Jaro posted a blog about having his orgasms owned ... by none other than yours truly!

As most of you know, I was Jaro's Domme for about 6 months. It was a lot of fun for both of us, and the split was mutual. Neither of us have taken another play partner in that capacity.

Last week I read Jaro's blog about being horny. I know that a big turn on for him was to have somebody tell him when he could cum, and the best part was not knowing when it would happen.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Now what?

Posted 05-15-2017 at 01:33 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:44 PM by Butterfly

I am feeling a little lost today ...

Yesterday Jaro and I decided that it would be best to end our D/s relationship. It was a mutual decision. We just wanted/needed different things.

I am glad that I was able to help him realize his potential. He grew so much over the 6 months that we were together. But every good thing must come to an end, and I am glad we have ended on good terms.

I will still be here to mentor him, to provide advice, maybe the occasional
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Happy Birthday Worm!

Posted 05-11-2017 at 06:48 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:45 PM by Butterfly

Happy Birthday my worm!!!!!

I hope you have the bestest day ever!

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

What does the worm say?

Posted 04-02-2017 at 02:38 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:44 PM by Butterfly

What noise DOES the worm make? I don't think anybody really knows ... but I got a short glimpse last night.

But I am getting ahead of myself ...

Jaro and I have not yet had a voice conversation. He has heard my voice both through orgasm, story reading and singing. But I had not heard him yet at all.

There really was no real reason why we hadn't, other than our time difference made it a bit difficult, and I am also really busy. We did try to plan to have
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

March 15

Posted 03-14-2017 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

March 15 marks 4 years on getdare.

It really has been one hell of a ride. There have been some really incredible ups and some lows as well. I honestly feel like I am a completely different person than the one who signed up on getDare on March 15, 2013.

I know it is kind of cheesy, but I do credit some of those changes to getDare. The community and the support have helped me to grow as a person. I have learned so many things about myself. Things like:
- I am stronger
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Turning Jaro into a Worm

Posted 03-05-2017 at 12:28 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

A few weeks ago, Jaro came to me and told me he wanted to be my pet, a real pet. He wanted me to choose a nickname for him and become that animal. Well, I jokingly threw out the name "worm". I had kind of played around and teased him about being a worm a few times already, so it just seemed fitting. He surprisingly jumped at the idea to become my worm.

We have since completed a few tasks to help make him feel like a warm. These included, but are not limited to: changing his
A Butterfly Princess <3