Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Happy new year everyone!!

Posted 12-31-2014 at 05:08 PM by Iodine

This is going to be a short blog but.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I hope everyone has a fantastic year.

That is all, I told you this would be short.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tips

Posted 12-15-2014 at 02:35 PM by Iodine
Updated 12-16-2014 at 12:44 PM by Iodine

This is to go along with Orgasm denial fitness thread I made. Im going to keep a list of all the tips for dieting, working out, ect ect posted there organised here for everyone to use.

You are more than welcome to post any tips here or there.

Anyway im just going to start this off small with a website I use for most of my workouts.

Fitness blender

Seriously the site is a awesome resource for anyone trying to get fit.

Dont worry,...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Weight

Posted 12-15-2014 at 02:27 PM by Iodine
Updated 05-04-2015 at 08:42 AM by Iodine

Iodine Starting weight: 98.5kg
Current weight: 71.5 kg
1st Goal: 85kg Met
2nd goal <80kg Met
3rd goal 75kg Met!
fourth goal, 69 dude!
fifth goal, 65k

Update 21/12/2014, Current weight: 96.7 kg Thats with just changing my diet and cutting out soft drinks and energy drinks, anyway i dont expect much loss this week due to it being Christmas and im going back to my grandparents who have stocked up on awesome food.

Captain's Log...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Weight
Old

Just a announcement

Posted 11-03-2014 at 07:06 PM by Iodine

I think its only fair if i tell everyone whos read my blogs this, Me and jstockton are no longer domme and sub. It ended ammicably and we are still friends and i'll admit i am kinda sad its ended but it had to end for both our sakes and im happy that it ended in the best possible way.

Thanks for reading, and no im not posting this for pitty im posting this incase anyone looks at either one of our sigs and assumes the worst.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I came to say hi!

Posted 10-22-2014 at 02:13 PM by Iodine

Obvious pun is obvious

Its been a while since ive done a report on something on here, so where should I start. The beginning ofcourse : p. I decided to do this report due to well I dont think that ive done that is good enougth feedback and well thats all I sorta did then we were playing last time. Well that and posting a lot of : D's because happy princess was happy and for the record still is. I would have taken time to post a more in depth reply at the time but its kinda...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Its rules.

Posted 06-16-2014 at 06:14 AM by Iodine
Updated 06-16-2014 at 07:05 AM by Iodine

Hi its been a long loooong time since its posted a blog since it was in the mood it thought it would post the rules that its under that have been accepted by Miss (jlstockton25 if you haven't heard ) at this point. Because, it sorta wants too.

Anyways.... onwards to the rules.
  1. When alone drinking water must be done out of a bowl on the floor.
  2. it has too clean out its room at least three times a week.
  3. It has to treat Miss' name with respect
  4. To not buy more than one
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Used urinal

Posted 03-16-2014 at 04:21 PM by Iodine

Hi it thought it would post its report from yesterday on its blog.

Yesterday it was asked by Miss Simi to roll 3d6 and it rolled a 13, it had to hold its own urine in its mouth and edge as many times as it rolled, it was also told it could only fill half its tea mug with its piss. So it went ahead and pissed in it, it was really hard to stop half way and well... it was kinda really needing to go at that point but it stoped and took a giant gulp in its mouth. It didnt taste too bad...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized