Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The task

Posted 09-08-2022 at 05:15 PM by pluky
Updated 09-15-2022 at 04:15 PM by pluky

Disclaimer : this will be somewhat dramatic but it's meant for me to vent and express myself, I know that technically things are not that big of a deal, but I'm a sensitive person and acknowledging my thoughts and emotions through writing is therapeutic and doesn't do no harm.

Something strange I couldn't have predicted happened as I got closer to having to say goodbye to my Dom. A forgotten task, a failure, turned into somewhat of an obsession.

On one of our first
getDare Devil
Posted in Archive
Old

My heart and my submission belong to him

Posted 09-08-2022 at 03:57 PM by pluky
Updated 09-15-2022 at 04:14 PM by pluky

I uninstalled Kik for now and am definitely stepping away from this whole thing.

I do not know however if yes or no I'll be playing with the community again in the future, it's a possibility I would be foolish to deny. This is why I will be addressing a related point here, while the thought is still fresh in my mind.

I wanted to put it out there that if anyone plays with me in the future, that will be either casual, or secondary, and you have to know that the second my Dom
getDare Devil
Posted in Archive
Old

Sorry, it has been nice but I'm leaving

Posted 09-07-2022 at 10:31 AM by pluky
Updated 09-15-2022 at 04:14 PM by pluky

For the people who were waiting for an update.

Things didn't work out the way I wished, I don't need to say how I feel about it at this point.

Not sure I will have anything to do with this stuff if it's without him, I tried but I can't.

Sorry for any projects that I didn't honor because of this, I hope you will understand.

Thank you all for the great time we had, you know yourselves.

PS :

1- I
getDare Devil
Posted in Archive
Old

Little questionnaire for Subs to answer (on the way you feel about your Dom)

Posted 09-06-2022 at 05:37 PM by pluky
Updated 09-15-2022 at 04:43 PM by pluky

1- do you feel very motivated to please your Dom, like their pleasure is yours ?

2- when you fail at doing a task for your Dom, do you want to improve and keep trying until you get it, or do you simply wish they won't be mad and not ask you to do it again ?

3- have you had feelings similar to love for your Dom ?

4- when you think of replacing your Dom by another one, is that an easy thought to conceive ?

5- do you feel more compelled to push
getDare Devil
Old

Session template by me #01

Posted 09-05-2022 at 11:33 PM by pluky
Updated 09-05-2022 at 11:40 PM by pluky

Target : any gender
____
Tools : toothbrush, vaporub

1) give yourself an orgasm with the method of your choice and don't ease the stimulation once you have it, and start counting how long you can stand the post orgasm

2) the number you got will be how many times you will brush a toothbrush over each one of your nipples - this might sound counter intuitive but it means that you will try to stand the post orgasm longer if you desire more of this stimulation,
getDare Devil
Old

PM Dares

Posted 09-05-2022 at 03:36 PM by yourslutt
Updated 11-05-2023 at 08:23 PM by yourslutt (Update)

PM me a keyword for a dare

Edge = I'll edge for 15 minutes, you can decide what material I edge to

Bad dog = I have to use the bathroom somewhere I shouldn't (ie. my pants, a bucket, the shower)

HEAT = I have to hump something for 5 minutes like a bitch in heat

Oral = I have to practice oral for a minute in the mirror plus one deepthroat

lightbulb = suggest a new PM dare

COMMANDO = must go commando for 24 hours...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Vent sessions report (Part II)

Posted 09-04-2022 at 07:35 PM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:32 AM by pluky

And it hit me that what I needed was a BDSM session. I wasn't horny, I just wanted to inflict pain to my body, to forget the other pain. To be controlled so that I can let go for a moment. To have something to focus on that someone is keeping me busy with so that my mind stops drifting back to him. I pretty much knew it was an unhealthy approach but I couldn't stand myself and how I felt anymore.

I was lucky as I often have been so far in here with my encounters, to find a Dom who was
getDare Devil