Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

I love all your faces <3

Posted 10-09-2014 at 09:26 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:43 AM by Butterfly

So, this blog post was supposed to be about Mine and Asslvr's first kiss ... and I promise that it will still be coming (I am working on it, and if it isn't posted on time tomorrow, then it will be re-qued for sometime next week.

However, as a lot of you know, I have been going through a very rough and emotional time. I feel like my whole world is crashing around me.

But, thanks to all of you wonderful people, I have never felt so loved and cherished. I get many messages a day from so many of you checking in on me, offering to talk, giving me advice, encouraging me or just making me laugh.

Thank you all so so much.

I want to especially thank Asslvr. He has been my rock, and even though my heart is broken, he is fixing me little by little every day just by loving me. Even though I fight him every step of the way, he has been making sure that I eat and get sleep, and that I am not alone when I cry. And somehow he knows that I am not ok, if when I try to tell him that I am. Thank you so much Sir.

It is going to be a long road before I am fully healed, but all of you fantabulous people are making it easier and easier every day.

So yes, I just wanted to say, I love all you faces!!!!!
Views 753 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you sweety. I like your face too. You've been helping others as much as you've been helped. So thank you too.
  2. Old Comment
    I love your face tooooo! I'm glad that you have found good support here, and especially in Asslvr. And you are completely awesome, by the way.
  3. Old Comment
    Look after you. That is all I feel I can say.
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you everybody.