Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

1. Old Comment

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 2 report

I have no problem she finished dishing up the rice.I would rather the spanks were given as they were earned instead of accumulate.I love that it is per cheek and asshole lets stay with that for sure.

And yes I think she could use a punishment for trying to cheat on her eating.The next meal she eats out of a bowl make sure her ass is up while she eats and during her meal spank her 50 times with a hairbrush or something similiar.she needs to keep eating while being spanked.
  2. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    God these reports are so damn hot.Love all the corner times and spankings.

Now I will answer your other question...no you can not use utensils or straws or anything but your mouth when eating out of your bowls.
    Naughty girl getting around that even though you knew better.
    Thank you for your comments. Are you happy that she waited to dish the rice up before stopping what she was doing? Are you happy that the spanks accumulated rather than being done each time she dropped something? Are you happy that rather than just ass it is per cheek and asshole? Seeing as this is your rule we don't want to change it and you hate it.

Secondly, Thank you for answering the question. She has now been told that she was in the wrong. Should she be punished for this?
  3. Old Comment

God these reports are so damn hot.Love all the corner times and spankings.

Now I will answer your other question...no you can not use utensils or straws or anything but your mouth when eating out of your bowls.
    Naughty girl getting around that even though you knew better.
  4. Old Comment

Sounds like you are not being bored at all.
  5. Old Comment

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 1 report

I have to admit that Im happy you just went right to it without taking the time to tell him.Exactly what I had in mind.
  6. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    Very very nice report.I love the twist of him laughing at your corner time and just leaving you in silence the whole time.
    I am very much looking forward to reading everyone of these.
    Thank you for your comments. It was jus the pure surprise of seeing me in that position directly in front of the only window in our kitchen that made him laugh
  7. Old Comment

Very very nice report.I love the twist of him laughing at your corner time and just leaving you in silence the whole time.
    I am very much looking forward to reading everyone of these.
  8. Old Comment

Apologies

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joker50 View Comment
    despite being understanding of your predicament and knowing how hard it is to always do everything this does seem a little unacceptable, so for a punishment you should break one of your limits each week for a week. You will create a thread for this purpose. During that time you may not say no to anything posted on that thread and post reports.
    Once it has been broken, that limit goes out of bounds and is not available to be broken again.

Nice story.
    Urm... limits are limits for a reason. Punishment should come from dislikes and pushing them hard not from limits
  9. Old Comment

Apologies

despite being understanding of your predicament and knowing how hard it is to always do everything this does seem a little unacceptable, so for a punishment you should break one of your limits each week for a week. You will create a thread for this purpose. During that time you may not say no to anything posted on that thread and post reports.
    Once it has been broken, that limit goes out of bounds and is not available to be broken again.

Nice story.
  10. Old Comment

My first proper contribution to GetDare

I feel the same way! It is so easy to get into a routine and routine is nice but it is also boring and I want to keep things interesting because you hear all the time about people breaking up because things got stale and boring.

The dice dare sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck! And I hope we hear from you again soon.
  11. Old Comment

Update on life

Hey. Sorry I've been away so long. I'm sure there will be more blog posts soon.

Also I'm not too sure about the rope or cock ring just because rope is a step up from cuffs and it makes me a bit anxious
  12. Old Comment

Update on life

Hey, missed you.
  13. Old Comment

Update on life

Welcome back, Skye. Buy some bondage rope, a simple vibe and a vibrating cock ring (to put inside your panties when you walk around).
  14. Old Comment

Blog post 25 - handbook

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    This was actually really cool. (Changed my opinion on some things but that's a private matter.) I like how detailed you were.

Sorry about the no success on the Master thing, it takes time. Don't let it bring you down.

It isn't easy. Finding a Master is probably one of the hardest things to do.
    Thank you. I'm not sure how it could change opinions given its very emotionless/opinion less but thank you for enjoying it.

I understand that and have reevaluated my life at the moment and decided that now perhaps isn't the best time anyway.
  15. Old Comment

Blog post 25 - handbook

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Well done, fucktoy. With this blog post you have, in a way, admitted what you want to be, and what you want to be treated like, at least in fantasy. Thinking of yourself in inanimate terms is not only humiliating, but it is also has an uninhibiting effect.

Do you wish to have more topics? Was this exercise useful for you?
    Thank you. I do not wish for more topics buy thank you for the offer. The exercise was helpful in some ways but in others it makes me seem like I am willing to have certain things done to me that go against my personal views.
  16. Old Comment

Blog post 25 - handbook

This was actually really cool. (Changed my opinion on some things but that's a private matter.) I like how detailed you were.

Sorry about the no success on the Master thing, it takes time. Don't let it bring you down.

It isn't easy. Finding a Master is probably one of the hardest things to do.
  17. Old Comment

Blog post 25 - handbook

Well done, fucktoy. With this blog post you have, in a way, admitted what you want to be, and what you want to be treated like, at least in fantasy. Thinking of yourself in inanimate terms is not only humiliating, but it is also has an uninhibiting effect.

Do you wish to have more topics? Was this exercise useful for you?
  18. Old Comment

Blog post 24 - Cum-loving

This was hilarious to read. It was obvious from the beginning that you have a lot of misconceptions about cum. You have a lot to learn, if you want to become a true fucktoy.
  19. Old Comment

Blog post 23 - hucow

I can see why this topic is boring. That penultimate paragraph basically nailed the whole topic - the joys of being a hucow is about relinquishing responsibility and gaining freedom from the stresses of the society.

If I ever quit my job (not likely because I love it), I am seriously thinking of setting up a farm (advertised as a "retreat") for women who want to take a break from society and enjoy being a hucow for a while. It would be totally different from a spa retreat, where you are still forced to wear your "outward personality", be self conscious about your body and engage in social sparring with the other residents.
  20. Old Comment

Blog post 22 - fantasy sex worker

It isn't fair, no. And I hate that. Very understandable.

I liked the post. (It was awesome.)
  21. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Hatred? Interesting. Ok, you can take 768 words from here to cover the others if you explain the reason for feeling that hatred.
    I just had an overwhelming sense of hatred for some of the characters and that my character just stood there and took it all. Also the idea that these things exist and people can be treated like this just made my blood boil as it isn't fair.
  22. Old Comment

Hatred? Interesting. Ok, you can take 768 words from here to cover the others if you explain the reason for feeling that hatred.
  23. Old Comment

She stops suddenly and for a second I think I am free until she starts whipping my clit. I can’t even manage one without screaming loudly. I know Master will be sorely disappointed and I will be punished later. She doesn’t do it for as long but by the time she is finished I have no voice and I am broken inside from pain. My whole body is sore and tender but I am also deeply aroused and Miss Ellen makes it very obvious by pointing out the pool of juice that has gathered at her feet. She walks off leaving me dripping and in pain. The Mistress of the club comes over and releases my cuffs, I fall literally face first onto the floor into my pussy juice. I have no strength anywhere in my body to even stand so when she tells me to crawl after her it takes all my willpower. I follow, slowly, anxious for what’s next.

She stops by a machine I saw in action last time I was here. It is called a Sybian. It has adaptable attatchments that can penetrate various areas and cause unimaginable pleasure and arousal. Last time, one girl spent an hour with just her clit against the nib – no attachments – and had six orgasms. Six. And with my state of arousal and the night still young and the only worker that night, what I had been hoping would be my pleasure was actually going to be torture. Master had only once managed to get me to cum six times in one day. And that was a struggle and made me cry and get frustrated and hurt. This was going to be so much worse. Mistress fiddled around for a bit and then told me to hop on. I looked at the attachments and paled. There was a 6 inch wide butt plug with studs on it, a 12 inch length dildo also with studs and she had added a peg to the clit stimulator which meant she was clamping me to the machine. My legs were shaky from earlier pain and weak from not being able to stand properly but I dutifully climbed on and rested my holes over the attachments. I was standing on tip toes and with my legs already weak I knew that I was going to be impaled sooner rather than later so I sat down immediately to give myself some rest, ramming the attachments into me. I was completely filled and the studs were slightly painful but also arousing. She took the peg, clamped my clit nib to the Sybian nib and started the machine. The butt plug, dildo both vibrated and then began ramming themselves into me. The studs were vibrating steadily causing increased arousal. My clit was being stimulated intensively and she only had the machine on 20%. It already felt like the wand Master uses on full power. She slowly dialled the machine up and I could feel myself getting closer and closer until a wave of pleasure pushed me over the edge and I came. There was no rest though. It remained on. The only thing was she kept varying the percentage from low too high to mid to high again. It was torture. I let the waves roll over me but I had to close my eyes and really bite my lips to not make any noise which I knew was not allowed. I so wanted to moan and groan until it became torture and I wanted to scream and cry. But I stayed still and rode it until everyone that night had had their fun and left. Leaving just me, Master and Mistress. I was taken off the Sybian which was glistening with my cum and juice. She forced me to lick it all up with my tongue. After which she returned my bikini and handed me back to Master. I looked at him for my next orders.

“Don’t even think about putting them on. You lost that privilege the moment your mouth opened and you made noise. Walk,” he said angrily shoving me forwards. I did as told and hurried to the car, hoping no-one would see me.

Word count: 2573 (1573 more than necessary - can I use this excess to cover ones with shorted lengths?)

Personal feelings writing it: hatred, arousal, detest, disgust. Just generally every emotion at, at least one moment during writing it.
  24. Old Comment

Blog post 21 - anonymity

We all have to wear masks in public. None of us can truly be who we want to be, because who we are in public is shaped by the perceptions and expectations of others.

The anonymity of the internet allows people to be who they feel comfortable being - be it trolls, messiahs, perverts. The issue is, over time, that internet persona that you created, starts to be faced with the same pressures as you do when in public. The more anonymous friends you make on the internet using your anonymous persona, the more pressured you become to make that persona behave in ways that your virtual friends expect it to behave.

So, if you give in and let your online persona start mirroring other people's expectations of you, you will end up with similar restrictions as you face in public today.

So treasure you anonymity and really be who you are online. Don't worry about revealing who you really are - because that is the whole idea.
  25. Old Comment

Posting schedule

Update: I've finally finished writing all the blog posts ready to upload which is such a good feeling