Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

16th December and 17th December

Posted 12-18-2014 at 12:57 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday - the reason for that will all become clear in a moment.

So let's start with Tuesday the 16th. Tuesday felt like a very long day to me as I had to go to my brother's school production but I also had a few tasks to do from Master. He made me dress up in shorts, knickers, bra and low-cut top even though it is freezing at the moment. I had to be careful where my writing ended on my thighs as my shorts are very short shorts. After taking him to school I went and had breakfast like a dog on the floor of our dining room. We have two cats who both looked at me very strangely.

After that I then completed my advent dare to strip my bottoms off and go into the garden. We have a very big garden and the only people who would have been able to see me are our neighbours on one side. I knew for a fact that the mum and dad were at work and the youngest was at school but the oldest, who is my age, I was certain about as I think his university had broken up. i had to stand there for five minutes, which was freezing but I don't think anyone saw so that was that complete.

Afterwards I had to complete my weekly milovana webtease but I had to skip a fair bit as I don't have my Master with me and it requires his help but I still felt slutty, aroused and like a prostitute.

He also wanted me to tie myself up for two hours on my bed, naked with nothing to do. It was so long and it felt like it dragged on all day.

I needed the toilet four times today and when I asked Master to go I had to crawl naked from my bedroom to the toilet each time and then run back. I was so nervous each time as I was scared I would get caught.

I also completed the professional hooker dare that night. I managed my 5 edges in an hour and 10 minutes and the remaining three within watching the video back. I failed to cum though but Master decided that as punishment he will spank me the equivalent of cumming twice which meant I will get spanked an additional 1200 times on my cunt and 600 times on each ass cheek plus the spankings for edging in the milovana webtease.

Then yesterday I was very busy all day. You see I have a friend who runs her own business which is a photography business. The only thing about this photography business is it's lingerie and naked photography. She wanted to try out some new positions for photos and some themed ideas so I offered to help out. Master was thrilled when he found out and said I could wear what I want and not have any writing on my body for the day.

It was a lovely day and my friend made sure I felt confident and comfortable all day as she worked with me. I had to look sexy and dangerous, innocent. We used fans, silk, ribbons, balloons, presents - all sorts of things to preserve my modesty and we did a few completely naked photos baring all as some of her customers do like that sort of thing. She had me in stocking, suspenders, corsets, thongs, garters, all sorts. Lacy clothing, santa outfits, sailors, maids, basically very short skimpy clothing.

It was a great day but I still feel really self-conscious even though the photos looked stunning and I had a great time.

I slept normally last night after a long day of being made to look pretty,

write again soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 873 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like you were very busy completing all the Tasks during the day.
    Was this the first time you did the self bondage session this way on your own? How does it work for you to get tied up by yourself and lie there motionless on your own.

Hmmm i think i´ve to take another look to the webtease cenario. I missed the concept until now
    Posted 12-19-2014 at 01:48 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Comment
    Sounds like you were very busy completing all the Tasks during the day.
    Was this the first time you did the self bondage session this way on your own? How does it work for you to get tied up by yourself and lie there motionless on your own.

Hmmm i think i´ve to take another look to the webtease cenario. I missed the concept until now
    it just involved duct taping my feet to the end of the bed, legs spread apart and then holding onto the edge of my bed with my arms above my head.