Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rate this Entry

Giving up control (another update)

Posted 02-25-2024 at 07:54 PM by KinkyBBW

Day 16: Due to work craziness for both of us, I haven't had any playtime since my last update, untill today. I was instructed to "wear something in your ass tonight. No lingerie, fully naked, and use any means to give yourself three orgasms between now and bedtime" I was also told to wear "something pinch-y" on my nipples and to imagine his cock taking my holes the entire time.

After dinner and a shower, I inserted a small, metal anal hook into my ass, put on my jingle bell nipple clamps, and put in my Lovense Dolce. I got comfortable and turned it on. I spent about 25 minutes teasing and building up to my first orgasm enjoying how I could feel the vibrations from the Dolce running along the bulb of the hook in my ass. The first orgasm shook through my body and gave me exactly the release I needed after a long stressful week. I then changed positions while the vibrations continued. It only took about 10 minutes for the next orgasm to grip me. It was far less intense, but still felt amazing. I kept the vibrations going and shifted to another position for the final orgasm. This one only took about 5 minutes to achieve and I felt like I almost squirted but not quite. I imagined him fucking my pussy for the first two orgasms and imagined him switching to my ass for the last one.

As I was also instructed to take pictures and post at least two on Kink Talk, you can find a couple pictures here. As always, a reminder that you must be a registered member of Kink Talk to view the album.

Because we both got so busy this past week, we agreed that his control would extend through the end of next weekend instead of ending on Thursday so he will maintain control of my orgasms until the end of the day on Sunday March 3rd. I look forward to what he will come up with for his last week of controlling my orgasms.
Posted in Reports
Views 2746 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I've been on gD infrequently recently and just caught these reports. Looks like you have been having lots of fun. Thanks for sharing here and pictures to accompany reports are always greatly appreciated. Enjoy your extension!