Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 12: interlude

Posted 04-30-2012 at 03:54 AM by MsX

On day 12 I attempted a full day's dare.

Every time you go to the bathroom / toilet (at home, at work/school, in public malls etc) you must strip completely AND say out loud "I'm naked in here".

This was an interesting one. I remember feeling quite embarrassed saying "I'm a bitch in heat" so many times on day 5. A few of those were done in public bathrooms and I was especially nervous doing it in the hospital where I work. Nevertheless, I felt it was time to push my boundaries, and so I chose to do this dare on the day.

I woke up around 6AM and used the bathroom, which obviously was not particularly difficult, as I live alone

The next time was around 10AM, which was much more difficult. I was in one of the hospital staff bathrooms, which are fairly large and away from people, so this was reassuring, but I knew someone could still hear me. It was pretty nerve-wracking because although I knew nobody could come in, they might still hear me. I admit that I did say it very quietly.

I went again at 3PM, having drunk very little water etc because I didn't want to have to use the toilets too often! This was just as bad as the last time, as it was done in the same place and with a few doctors outside who may well have heard (although I doubt it, as nobody gave me any strange looks!). Again, I said it fairly quietly.

When I left work that afternoon I decided the next one should be in a more public place, so I went to a small shopping centre and used the public toilets. When I went into the toilet there was only one other woman who was washing her hands, and as I locked the stall door I heard her leave. I stripped as quickly as I could, but I heard someone come into the next cubicle. I knew I had to say "I'm naked in here" but I was very nervous so I mumbled it. I then repeated myself more loudly, and she definitely heard because I heard her say "What?!" in the next stall. I kept as quiet as I could after that, and she must have given up because she flushed the toilet and washed her hands. I was dressed again by this time and I left the stall to wash my hands. She gave me a very odd look but didn't say anything else; I know she saw how red I was! She left while I was drying my hands and that was the end of that one. I was still bright red as I walked to my car!

The others were not very challenging, as I was back at home and nobody could hear me!

This was an interesting dare and with a few adjustments I think it would be a good punishment. I was very embarrassed at the thought of someone hearing me, and so that aspect should be played up, something like the following:
Every time you use the toilet today you will strip naked and say out loud "I'm naked in here." If you mumble you have to spend a minute pressed naked against your window for every time you did. When you are in a place where nobody knows you (ie mall as opposed to at work) you will leave the toilet with obvious signs that you've just dressed in a hurry - fly undone/skirt caught in underwear/buttons undone etc. You will leave it until someone comments and then you will act embarrassed (hardly any acting needed!). When you use a public toilet make sure you say it when at least one other person's in there. For a worse version, pretend you're talking on the phone about being naked in the stall and make sure you speak loudly enough. Use at least 3 public toilets even if you don't really have to go.
I think I would find that version more humiliating, as I have to make sure I'm heard (by strangers) and I can't get away with mumbling. Still, this was an interesting day, as I did become quite nervous in places!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1870 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments