Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Traveler

Rate this Entry

Part two of the Blonde messages

Posted 01-04-2008 at 05:09 PM by Traveler

Blonde: not until i see that pic
: now who is topping again until we figure things out and you are in-service we are equal so either help solve this problem or stop demanding. Worked all day and hungry, don't like picture taken but just for you I am arranging proof so a little leancey and send one of you. Pictures copying to computer now
Blonde: i will go on webcam once i receive the picture
: ok now to find them
: Does Pidgin support web cameras?
Blonde: pidgin
Blonde: ?
: Yes it is a universal messenger that we can open all accounts at once with instead of using several programs at once
Blonde: ok
Blonde: i duno
Blonde: it should do
: will see found pictures not good but screen and hairy chest is mine
: Well there they are
Blonde: u ahvent sent me what i asked for at all
: Its late in London right now correct
Blonde: yeh
Blonde: u didnt send me a picture of ur pussy with my name on it, nor was there a picture of ur tits with my name on them, so im wasting my time
Blonde: when these pictures r sent to me i will be ur slave
: YOU wanted pictures there is the screen I am typing on right now. Sorry for the chest not good at holding camera typing being blinded by flash and thinking all at once after the work day today
: She is not going to do that. She is not in service to you nor am I. So until we agree on terms of service that is the simple truth of it.
Blonde: ok
Blonde: im not being ur slave
Blonde: if u dont do those pictures
: And I did not ask you to be my slave either.
Blonde: u get those pictures and for the next 3 hours i do everything u ask me to
Blonde: within reason
: I thought you were contacting for general conversation and for the fun of it
: Don't get it do you. I am of an older mind set from the modern people you have dealt with up to now. I believe in true service and correctness of action. You seem to be a flash and play like most modern people. Demanding that type of photo from her is rude and incorrect with out having an agreement in place. Now if you wish to start over and partition for the postion of web camera slave please do so. But for now, Lets keep this even and polite. Had enough of bad internet messenger yesterday with a girl from dare.
Blonde: in that case
Blonde : since ur clearly suggesting that i do what u say with no leeway for my demandsa
Blonde: im not interested
: Not I did not type that I did type that an agreement should be in place before any of this should take place.
Blonde: i have given u my condition
Blonde: s
:
And your conditions are no acceptable for a first doing. That type of demand needs to be either asked as a questions of would one do this or be asked after terms come to agreement. Demand and conditions, Oh well
Blonde has signed off.
So another person that tries and fails to listen and understand a older thought of service and ways to do things. Enjoy I am sure there will be more
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2217 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    in answer to the pidgin thing, it doesn't support cam. There was some talk on the google summer of code doing it for adium (which uses the pidgin binaries) so that would feed back into pidgin, but I've seen nothing of it yet.