Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > my live as a slave

today whas my first chat whit my new mistress. in this blog i will tell you how my day whas and what orders my miss gave me and i will tell the outcome of it here.
Rate this Entry

the first day

Posted 03-01-2011 at 05:30 PM by twinslaves

02-03-2011

tonight i talkt to my miss. the first order whas that all my clothes where forbiden for tonight and that i had to chat in the livingroom naked whit my curtains open. I got undressed in my bedroom and locked my closet. i than went downstairs where she told me to toss the key out in to the backyard. I opend the back door and throwed the key as far as i could whitout looking. After that she gave me 3 rules for now. rule 1: no orgasme whitout her permision. 2: i have to masturbate for 5 minutes every day one in the morning and one not at home. 3: for now the only thing i'm alowed to wear in my home is underwear.

this means that i have to answer the door in my underwear if my doorbell rings.

it also means that when friends come over i'm only alowed to wear underwear in there presend.

when she desided that i must be naked at home
i have to answer the door naked and i have to welcome my friends naked to. that whas it for this evening and i will resive my next order in my email for tomorrow.

kiss Twinslave Danielle.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 963 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments