Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I Fuckin Survived!

Posted 06-19-2008 at 06:57 AM by TheLittleStrawberry

:O!

Thats right.. I thought I was gonna die, but I passed exam with quite a good mark !!!!

Am so happy!!! *starts randomly kissing everyone*
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Creaminess of the Oreo!

Posted 06-18-2008 at 04:47 PM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)
Updated 07-05-2008 at 06:32 AM by oreo_is_back

Yes, the Oreo has been Rebitten! Urgh! Rewritten?
Anyway! Yes, I am back! I missed you all! -Sniffles.- The greatness and wonders of Getdare!
Went through damnably withdrawel symptoms! The shakes and tears! The squirming! The chewin' of the nails! It was horrid! I had nightmares for days!
Missed the greatness of the FFC! I was planning mean attacks, yup! Then I sort of had another twitch and scratch and the withdraw came back! Naw!
But anyway! Good to be back in the comforts
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

election day

Posted 06-16-2008 at 12:37 PM by lordlight

So on this day of june 16, 2008 it is election day in the Boy Scout Troop that I am in. I am in Troop 633 of Reading, Ohio. I am going to run for the leadership position of Senior
Patrol Leader(SPL), but its against one of my best friends named Adam. I think I'm going to win, but I never know. If I win I will be so happy, but even if I lose I will still be 2nd in command. Also tonight I will advance to my next rank which is a Life Scout. After Life Scout is Eagle Scout so I'm almost there. The...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

We Apologize For This Interruption To Your Regularly Schedualed Programming!

Posted 06-15-2008 at 10:10 PM by AverageDaniel

Hello, I'm Little McDanieltonstein reporting live from the scene for Action 42 News. As you can see behind me, there is a big stack of cookies. You may be wondering to yourself, "Self? Why is there a big stack of cookies? And on an unrelated note, why have many of getDare's loyal members gone missing lately?" Well, you'd be wrong!

WRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONG WRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONG WRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONG
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

M/28 master seeking F/any age slave - webcam optional

Posted 06-10-2008 at 04:11 AM by woodi

i will take care of you and wont force anything that you are not prepared to do but if u dare then look me up :

[email protected]

i dare you to join me and have some fun
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

wedgies

Posted 06-09-2008 at 10:40 PM by bigballer

ok, anyone have any good wedgie dares i can do.

my limits are no messy, or public dares
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my 1st

Posted 06-05-2008 at 08:03 AM by MISTRESSTORI

Ok I Want To Start This Off By Saying ! I Always Type In Caps ! I Am Not Yelling At Anyone And I Will Not Change ! So If You Don't Like It Then Just Don't Read My Blog ! :d

I Am New To This Site ! I Not Sure How To Use All The Tools Here ! I Am Looking For People In The Lifestyle To Talk With And Share Some Info With !
Posted in Uncategorized