Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Frustrated.

Posted 05-11-2008 at 09:36 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

(Excuse any errors! It's 5AM and I need sleep!)

You know when you're about to move on, about to get over someone, content (even if it's at it's lowest) then they come back? It is a pointless cycle I do not understand. Why does it happen? Why do they do it? Is it to be cruel, or to delibrately anger you? You know it's for the best just to move on, get away from it. To live your life and take them completely out of your head,then they just walce right back in. It's frustrating to know that
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What makes you keep going? =D =D

Posted 05-11-2008 at 07:34 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

Arrgg, Its mothers day in Canada here, Happy Moms day mommy!, And we went to my grandparents house, I do love them so much. My grandma just got back from the hospital from surgery they found a 2 pound tumor, None cancerous tho! But it got me thinking how i was able to make it through some tough year's. My grandma and grandpa were like my second family. I spent allot of my time over their talking, listing to them teach me about life, What to watch out for, Believe it or not my parents never gave me the...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

ZOMG, Chillaxe people!

Posted 05-11-2008 at 10:37 AM by Knots101 (>.>)
Updated 05-11-2008 at 01:52 PM by Knots101

BLARGGG

I'm back with another blog, You can expect these daily if possible, But this time it's with people who are overly sensitive and or uptight. Nah, This isn't all directed at you newslave, I know your so self centered that you will say that.

So here we go. K people seriously it's the internet, And your only reading text. So if someone seems angry they have the chance that they just made a bad post and it seemed like they were angry, always give em a chance before you go crazy...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Men in Suits.

Posted 05-10-2008 at 04:53 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

Ok, I ment to post this yesterday but I was too tired. Now, girls, I know we all have certain fantasies about certain things. Now mine... Is rather, hm, simple? Yes, i'm a Slave, yes I like to be dominated. BUT. There is nothing like a guy in a suit to do it! I've alway's had the biggest crush on men in suits. The kind that make your knees go weak, and make you blush untill you're out of sight of'em or turn away! I don't know what it is about it, but fo'serious....I don't know how to describe it even!...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Rawr!!!!!!1 I Like Waffles!11!!!!!!

Posted 05-10-2008 at 04:23 PM by Knots101 (>.>)
Updated 05-11-2008 at 01:51 PM by Knots101

ZOMG! L1k3 l00|< @t mY a\/\/$0m3 Typ1|\|g!!!! l1k3 s3er$|y.

God people, Is it so much to ask that you can at least re frame from typing like that and spell out the full word, Just don't use numbers. Like lawl and lmao and lol are cool and all but saying "i just 8 supper" or "cya 2morrow" is annoying, Looks like your a damn foreigner from binary world! Some people can't spell or use proper grammar very good so that's ok if there is a mistake here or there....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sad. D=

Posted 05-08-2008 at 05:07 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

Ok, So I have exams in June, but the problem is i'm finding it hard to consontrate. I can't focus for longer then seven minutes. I can't take in what i'm reading or note taking on. It's really getting me down to the point of depression and not wanting to go to school. I can't complete tasks, simple things like essays or freakin' power point presentations! The easiest of things! I think i'm totally going to fail my Alevels because of this, I have just under three weeks to learn three years of work....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's Over!

Posted 05-08-2008 at 10:49 AM by Fiendish

Finals are over for meh! I is dun wit dem!

I is happy

But now I need to pack up all the shit I have laying around the room yet and then I'ma GTFO of here!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized