Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pisspants

Rate this Entry

Messy dare 4

Posted 12-18-2009 at 12:37 PM by pisspants

For the eggs down my pants bit, I went to the top of the park and sat on a bench which overlooks the whole park when it's daylight.

So I reached the bench sat down in my wet pants and placed the second carton of six eggs by the side of me on the bench. Making sure there was no one coming (the bench is by a footpath), I undid the front of my trousers and unzipped my flies to expose the soggy underpants underneath. I pulled the front of my tighty whities open and placed one egg inside over my penis. My trousers were fastened up again and then I gave myself a thump in the groin area, smashing the egg when ran all over my penis and between my legs.

The second egg followed and then the third by which time I had the contents of three eggs in my underwear along with the three smashed up eggshells. So my genitals were now all wet and slimy and a little uncomfortable from the scratching of the eggshells. My underwear was all wet and gooey as well and my trousers were also getting a bit sticky.

It was at this point that I noticed the police helicopter. It was hovering not too far away and its searchlight was on. I did not for one moment think it was looking for me but as it continued to circle round for some time, I decided to move from my fairly exposed position to the wooded area to continue with the rest of the eggs down the back of my pants.

A pretty pointless exercise really since the helicopter is equipped with heat-seeking and night vision equipment and infra-red technolgy that can track people in the dark and in the woods anyway! But I felt safer in the woods so that's where I went.

To get the eggs down the back of my briefs I had to drop my trouser completely. So that was quite a cold breeze on my arse. It was now quite windy as well as raining. I popped one egg in the back of my underpants, pulled my trousers up and then smashed it, feeling the goo run down my arse and fill the back of my underpants. I dealt with eggs two and three in the same way. So in total I now had six eggs and their slimy cotents in my underwear as I walked back down the hill once the police helicopter had departed. It was back down to the litter bin to dispose of the second empty egg carton.....to be continued.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1946 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments