Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pisspants

Rate this Entry

Messy dare 9

Posted 12-23-2009 at 12:49 PM by pisspants
Tags stains, sticky, wash

When I woke up next morning (Saturday) and went into the bathroom, I was surprised by what I saw. When I had got bathed before going to bed I had very carefully cleaned the bath out. Now there were oily looking brown stains all round it - as though someone had gone round dribbling oil or some sticky sauce all around the edges.

Anyway, I filled the tub with hot water again and once more cleaned it all out.

Next job was to wash my sticky clothes (it would actually have been a lot easier just to throw them all out) It was a case of getting a large plastic bag to put them all in and take them to the washer.

I got my shirt, underpants, socks, and trousers in the washer and set it going. Coming back a few moments later I was surprised to see my clothes tumbling round in a sort of reddish brown soup inside the washer. The only sensible thing to do was to drain the washer and start again with fresh clean water and more washing powder which is what I did.

The results were not too bad. There is still a barely noticable slight stain on my shirt. My trainers and leather jacket went in the washer too and survived.

That was it everything all cleaned up - except the bath. There were some more oily looking marks in the bath on the Sunday morning so I had to give it another good scrub out and this time that did the trick. No more dirty marks appeared.

Was it worth it all? Yes, I would love to do another similar dare when the opportunity arises. It just so happened that that weekend I had the house to myself and the perfect opportunity to be messy. Unfortunately, such opportunities don't arise very often.

Hopefully you have enjoyed reading about my experiences.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3020 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments