Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

What does this joke mean?

Posted 03-17-2010 at 09:45 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I heard a guy say this, and I think he meant it as a joke. I have no idea what the joke means. Can you figure it out what it means or what it is saying?

If Mississippi was New Jersey, then what is Delaware? Idaho..Alaska
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To the association for visible MANBEARPIGS...

Posted 03-16-2010 at 06:54 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Don't think because I have become visible that you have won. Someday, maybe soon and maybe not, I will become invisible again. But for now, enjoy
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Time to start a blog

Posted 03-16-2010 at 03:38 PM by i_will

OK, my blog is going to end up being random ramblings based on some of my dare experiences.

I admit I like diapers and would like to make more use of them, so any related dares will probably be accepted.

I was recently challenged to wear diapers for 48 hours. Not too much of a problem, but I did cheat a bit and used the toilet. Although I had a diaper on, I still managed to use a cubicle and go to the toilet and stopped myself getting too wet.

I realise this...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

so there.. a thousand.

Posted 03-16-2010 at 02:10 AM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

now.. i have 1000 posts, i think that's a lot, 4 digits, woo!

i failed to make something special out of it though.

someone, i need a cookie.

that is all.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Queen of the world!!

Posted 03-16-2010 at 01:06 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 03-21-2010 at 08:29 AM by Mere

Let us once come out of our body and look at ourselves. We have a small picture of ourself, in the universe. I realized a very big thing today...

Every person is a part of the universe, the thoughts, feelings, everything is a part of our universe. Universe can not exist without us. You must have observed, the person who talks the most of love, has it. The one who talks most of broken hearts, has it. The one who talks about most over prosperity, has it!!
You are a HUGE part of the...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Girlfriend"

Posted 03-15-2010 at 09:21 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Am I the only one who likes that song? Me being 20 and male in all. It is song by Avril Lavengue ( I know, I butchered her last name).
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To answer the questions Ddevil put in a thread

Posted 03-15-2010 at 04:37 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 03-15-2010 at 04:57 PM by lokelake

Now, he asked all religious questions, so everyone, bare that in mind. Keep in mind also, I not am doing this to go back to the past, I am doing this so that Christians if they read that post in the thread, they would not lose faith.

1. Why won't God heal amputees? Why does he have too? A Christian should believe in God no matter what.

2. Why are there so many starving people in our world? Because we are not feeding them. There are many countries who has the...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized