Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Final call: Funbag tomorrow

Posted 02-20-2011 at 12:12 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Sorry for so many messages about this. But just as a final reminder, Funbag is tomorrow. After tomorrow, it will move to a new slot of Friday. So far I have 2 submissions. If you want to submit something, please do so. Even if you are unsure about it, I could care less. Worse thing that happens is that I don't use it. So please, please, please send something in. I will be sure to include other surprises as well, so have at it!
getDare Expert
Posted in Funbag!
Old

Reminder: Funbag tomorrow (Sunday!)

Posted 02-18-2011 at 11:35 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Just a reminder, Funbag is appearing tomorrow. I have some stuff already prepared some questions. So, if you want in this massive pile of fun. Send me something. However, you may be thinking, "MBP? What could I possibly send in to such a thing? I have no clue where to start!" Well let me get you started!

Possible questions:
MBP, do you think that secret service members ever blink?
Did Grizzly Adams have a beard?
Am I a bad person for thinking it would...
getDare Expert
Posted in Funbag!
Old

My anger boiled up over the past 5 weeks

Posted 02-17-2011 at 10:51 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I have been offline getdare for the past 5 weeks. Since I am invisible, some of you might not believe me. Here is proof:

Anyways, I have a lot of hate boiled up. In the past, I have used my blog to release various anger that I have. Whether you like it or not, I don't care. Since I want to keep the upcoming Funbag's fun, I will use this as a blog to vent some frustration that I have had....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Announcment: MBP's creation of Funbag!

Posted 02-17-2011 at 10:36 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So, starting Sunday (assuming I get some replies) and reoccurring every Friday, I will be doing MBP's funbag. This is not an original idea, as it is done on the website Deadspin every Tuesday. The concept for this, while sounding difficult, is simple. You send me funny questions/trivia/whatever and I will post them and make smartass remarks about them. I will also include other funny stuff. It will start off as a blog so if it sucks, I can just stop it. But if you like it, I will move it to the...
getDare Expert
Posted in Funbag!
Old

As Michael Jordan said...

Posted 02-17-2011 at 10:22 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I'm back

That is all
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life <3

Posted 02-17-2011 at 05:58 PM by maddy09
Updated 02-19-2011 at 04:05 PM by maddy09

I'm so happy, I finally have a bf and im just really happy, my bf is nice and isnt mean (yay) and the person i love most in the world is ok with it and isnt kinda mad, at least i dont think he is, life hasnt been this good for months so now its just great
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Glee!!!!!

Posted 02-15-2011 at 04:18 PM by Feelin Daring

ok so i don't know how many of you guys have watched Glee but i'm pretty much an obssesive "Gleek". i honestly don't know why i love it so much. idk if it's:
1. the amazing renditions of modern as well as classic songs
2. the varitety of songs (i.e. showtunes, classic rock, and R&B all in one episode)
3. the amazingly amazing cast of actors and actresses many of which are insanely attractive
4. Puck and Mike Chang's abs (you have to have seen them to get how
Posted in Uncategorized