Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Anal Tips for Beginners

Posted 05-31-2015 at 03:17 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Probably because of my name, I seem to receive a lot of questions about anal play. I enjoy anal play, so I never mind helping somebody who is starting out. After talking to a several users this weekend about this very topic, I thought it might be useful if I wrote a blog that included any tips or safety precautions I thought people should know or keep in mind while embarking on their own anal adventure.

LUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are going to stop reading this blog after reading
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 7

Posted 05-31-2015 at 12:16 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So as I said in my previous blog today has been set up in such a way to punish me for my carelessness and failure to ask permission to change underwear.

So the first thing to do when I woke I up, I stripped naked and twisted each nipple 5 times. It was slightly painful to tug at my nipples and twist them as far as they could go and it left them red. I then flicked my clit 10 times. This was again slightly painful but bearable although it did result in me having...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 6

Posted 05-31-2015 at 12:15 PM by sparklystar

Hey everyone,

So Day 6 was quite a quiet day. I managed to get myself confused and didn’t follow the orders for my underwear (I was supposed to go commando and instead wore my crotchless body which should have been Sunday). As a result Sir set up Day 7 to be a very punishing day after this mistake and the fact I hadn’t asked to change underwear on Friday night before going out.

Having been our Friday night, I ended up just spending the day resting as I was so tired (note,...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Re: Comments 5!

Posted 05-31-2015 at 07:33 AM by MasterDaddy02

Approval can kill you. Approval can destroy a person. Approval can cause depression within a empty soul. Approval can created a deeper hole inside such a person. Approval will drive that downfall inside such a person. Approval can and will at times keep a person under control. Approval for some is to much to handle and changes them for the worst.

"Approval can be use for the good and for that bad dark side from which, anything is possible!"
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishment Report Part II Day 1

Posted 05-30-2015 at 02:08 PM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)

slut has now undertaken JulieKEames punishment :-

"Get some rubber bands. Put two or three around the base of each breast. Add one more around your nipple (make sure it is nice and firm first). Put on a bra and leave them this way for at least an hour.

After an hour or so, go change into a rather loose bra. Be sure to line the cups with sandpaper. Now it is time for some exercises. About 15 minutes of something that will get those tits shaking and rubbing up against...
Posted in Punishments
Old

Likes, Dislikes, Limits etc...

Posted 05-30-2015 at 01:27 PM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)
Updated 06-02-2015 at 09:07 AM by Tit Slut

As there is a limit in the signature section I decided that it would be better to put details of likes, dislikes etc here so that I can provide you with the fullest information. I hope this helps!
  • Limits - Public (Master wants to push this limit), Permanent, Blood, Needles, Anal (for Master ONLY), Cam, Skype, Yahoo, Kik (or any messenger), watersports, scat, photos/videos

• Dislikes - Electro on tits, nipples (is learning to like electro insertions), Clover
Old

Day 1 - First Report

Posted 05-30-2015 at 07:31 AM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)
Updated 05-30-2015 at 11:12 AM by Tit Slut

During this week of punishment Slut is nothing more than a piece of punishment slutmeat to Master.

Slut will write in the third person and will refer to itself as either "slut" or "it".

Master will use slut's body for His own pleasure whenever He wishes during punishment week as well as slut having to undertake the punishments that it has been set by the very kind Master's and Mistresses of Get Dare.

Master may well also challenge...
Posted in Punishments