Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Trial run - Week 1, Day 4, Master 1

Posted 05-08-2015 at 12:57 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

Ok so this is the last blog for about a week. It's my time of the month and I realised that it was unfair on my current trial master and 'next week's' trial master to only get 4 or 5 days of trial in comparison the the third trial master who would get all seven. So I have called a temporary halt and we will pick up where we left off next Friday.

But for now Thursday's report. And It's general election day in the UK. I had a bit of broken sleep last night for some reason....
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Trial run - Week 1, Day 3, Master 1 + health update

Posted 05-07-2015 at 12:27 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Let's start with an update on my health and get the news out the way. I did go to the doctors today on my way back from signing a house contract. In terms of sneezing blood, it isn't anything to worry about it. It just means that where I have a cold at the moment and its cold outside, the skin on the inside of my nose is very dry and the force of the sneezing breaks the skin off, causing a bit of blood and the result is that. Apparently its perfectly normal for it to happen...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Trial run - Week 1, Day 2, Master 1

Posted 05-05-2015 at 03:45 PM by sparklystar

Hi,

So carrying on from yesterday I got up at 6:30am as instructed and repeated the 3 minute mantra before kneeling on my hands and knees for 30 secs with my ass up in the air like a cat/dog/pet.

I then meditated normally and had my shower. I rewrote the word 'Sir' on my stomach and wrote 'Slut' on my pussy instead of breasts. This meant that it was written on me twice as it only faded making me feel more like a good little slut for Sir. I then faced the wall, placed one...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Trial run - Week 1, Day 1, Master 1

Posted 05-04-2015 at 09:56 AM by sparklystar

Hey,

So today is my first day of a trial run with the first of three masters. I woke up at 6:30 this morning because I was feeling ill last night so I went to bed early and this was the result.

My trial master (here on in called Sir) instructed that I knelt on the floor and thought for 30 seconds to clear my mind before repeating the following mantra for three minutes to teach me my place in the relationship: I am Sir's Slut. I will follow orders.

So I got...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Feeling good (Finally)

Posted 04-29-2015 at 11:43 PM by sparklystar

It's been a while since I can truly say I've felt good. Don't get me wrong I've done so many enjoyable things the past week that did make me feel good, such as my dance show and drama play but I was never truly feeling good.

You see there's been so much going on in my life over the past six weeks that I haven't really been able to stop and just relax.

First off I got ill from working my body to its extreme maximum, which left me weak and sick. I even got signed off the...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Final three

Posted 04-28-2015 at 01:13 AM by sparklystar

So I have got down to my final three masters. Each one has been given a schedule of a week in my life and told to create a schedule they want me to follow as a trial run.

Now I think these are good choices but I want to see what you lot think. I'm sure you will have come across them somewhere and if not... well that's fine too.

My last master some of you said you thought I had made a bad decision and how right you were. So now I want your views on my potential.
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

What happens now?

Posted 04-18-2015 at 03:07 AM by sparklystar

Well while I wade through all my applications from people wanting to be my master I have decided I should probably still be following certain rules and lifestyle so I came across the following dice dare:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66287

It's long but it covers everything which I am willing to let be controlled. So I am throwing the dice a day in advance for each day until I am owned again.

So Sunday:

Dare 1: Time to Get Up -...
Posted in Daily blogs