Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

How to properly ask for intimate questions

Posted 09-15-2021 at 09:47 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-15-2021 at 09:51 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: Without further knowledge, I consider any misbehavior based on lack of knowledge and awareness. For example, as an adolescence I ran up to every stranger on a meeting offering my hand immediately as they arrived, until someone educated me about the rudeness of that behavior. I just didn't know. And I still am educated on table manners on occasion.

Previously, I have written about Why I hate ASL - AgeSexLocation. But I have come to more insight what bothers me and how to fix...
Oracle
Old

Gender update

Posted 04-18-2020 at 10:05 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-18-2020 at 04:25 PM by CSasha

I was asked how people can avoid shutting others off who have trouble with stricly men and women seperation. It was such a nice talk.

While I usually avoid participating in threads discriminating men or women, I recently took part in this add thread. It was not only about deepthroats, my number one love fetish, but also offered something for "anyone else" than "women" and "men", plus I could add more than "men". It didn't feel perfect, but good enough....
Oracle
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.

The Contract Week 8

Posted 11-25-2018 at 01:07 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 02:58 AM by jane@

Week 8
Monday

First thing D dropped in a large bag of clothes she needed taking to the dry cleaners and asked (told) me I would be doing that in my lunch break as I didn’t seem to busy this week!

We discussed an interesting proposal regarding a competition between myself and possibly Master C (or him being switched to be Bitch C and thus a sub as well) and myself or myself and D (as a sub!) . It was complex by D after a challenge from friend (now) Mistress E had agreed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Male Dice Truth Response

Posted 04-24-2017 at 04:23 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 04-24-2017 at 04:24 AM by tyragon123 (Added Bolding on Qs)

Just completed This Truth and felt like putting it here so I can come back to it later.

I rolled 5 so instead of rolling for 5 questions I rolled once to find which question to exclude.

Lvl1:
What color are your eyes? Hazel
What's your operating system(Windows 95, Mac OS)? Have a Win10 desktop and a MacOS laptop. Both serve their purposes. Prefer Windows.
What's your favorite band? Recently, Tash Sultana & Against The Current have been listened to...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Truths
Old

About men and women; and me

Posted 11-27-2016 at 06:46 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:32 AM by CSasha

Some authors say, men are from Mars and women are from Venus. I found a list that categorizes love into twelve kinds of love, split into two halves of typical female ones like care, and typical male ones like respect. I find it incredibly helpful. I am fine with all the men and women of the world. There's just one hack of an issue which frequently bothers me.

But first, let me ask one stupid questions: Where is your liver?
Quote:
In the human, it is located in the upper right quadrant
Oracle
Old

Birthday whishes cum true.

Posted 12-02-2014 at 05:21 PM by 6u3k
Tags anal, cbt, pain, piss, sex

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=200819

Well as you know I had one hell of a birthday planned out and if you didn't well follow the above link and get a quick glimpse of what was in store for me.

Starting with the prep dare in post 14 I really sensitized myself, I ended up stopping with 5 minutes left so that was an added 35 minutes. needless to say it was an agonizing start to a blissful day. When Dave (not his real name) showed up he thought it would be a great...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First time sex, girl?

Posted 01-26-2014 at 01:45 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Do not think yourself as silly, its not.
Do not do anything you do not feel comfortable with. Keep your curiousity and try out what you like and what you do not like.
Do not think it about how to do, just relax and do what is most pleasurable and lustfull to you. It will come all naturally.
I bet you do not think that much when you masturbate. you just do what feels best. thats how you should deal with sex anyway.
Dont feel bad letting the guy work on you. Many guys like...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized