Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 5 - interlude

Posted 04-24-2012 at 10:00 AM by MsX

Day 5

Before I did my detention for the day, I did a dare sent to me by PM.

For the first or last 5 minutes of every hour, you may not have any clothes on, and you must be on your hands and knees.
Except when sleeping.
This means that you'll need to find 5 minutes of alone time once per hour to do this.
Additionally, you have to say, in a level tone, as if you were talking to someone right in front of you, "I'm a bitch in heat", once every 10 seconds.

For each one you miss, triple the time on one of the ones you don't.

I woke up at 6am and immediately took off the shirt I sleep in, got on all fours next to my bed and every ten seconds said "I'm a bitch in heat." Saying that thirty times is a sure way to get embarrassed and horny so early in the morning!

At 7am I was driving, so I missed that one. I therefore did fifteen minutes before 8am. It was in a stall in the campus toilets, which thankfully are not used much this early in the morning! I didn't hear anyone come in, but the thought that they might was quite a turn-on!

9am and 10am were fine; 11am was a little hard because people were talking to me but I managed to make my escape! The staff toilets are usually just one toilet in a large room, so I could do these sessions without much fear that anyone would hear.

12am, 1pm: I was busy with a patient, so I was unable to get away.

2pm, 3pm: Fortunately I'd arrived home by this time, so it was easy to do these sessions! Each had to be fifteen minutes long, and I managed these just fine. It has much more of an impact when you say it 90 times! I was so wet between these two!

4pm and 5pm were uneventful; I just did them at home. My detention hour is usually from 5 to 6, so I started the punishments straight afterwards (more on that later!)

6pm: This was the end to my punishment session, and was much easier to do than what I had just spent the hour doing!

7-10pm's sessions were easy. I went to bed soon afterwards.

I enjoyed this dare, as it was a constant challenge to find time to do it. It was also quite humiliating to refer to myself as a bitch in heat, especially when I knew others might hear! I was very turned on by the end of the day, and it was very nice indeed to take my vibrator to bed!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2103 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments