Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sleep...a dangerous game...

Posted 10-19-2018 at 06:51 PM by Bloxo

Greetings all Blogetteers!

This week has been a particularly bad one for my sleep pattern (I ironically write at 3:42am!).

One thing is I hate mornings...I mean really hate mornings, I've always been more of a night person...however when you work 8:30 until 5 every day (well weekday)...being a nightowl has it's drawbacks...

This website doesn't help haha, due to all the different timezones in play this site is generally being updated 24/7, with obvious lapses...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

IHeartfun's Dice dare challenge

Posted 10-17-2018 at 04:35 PM by Bloxo
Updated 10-17-2018 at 06:32 PM by Bloxo

3. Write a blog about yourself or a nice blog about another gD user.

So I think I have enough blogs about myself already...well at least for the purposes of this thread I thought it better to write about another user so I'm doing something new.

Now a few people on the site spring to mind and I hope no one gets jealous with my choice, but I thought to write about IHeartfun herself here...
Not just because her dare is making me write this blog to begin with...but many...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Keywords...

Posted 10-16-2018 at 04:44 PM by Bloxo

One thing I notice on this site are trends...

This isn't a bad thing, but numerous posts can spring up with a similar theme one after another...like when you get two very similar movies released at the same time...

Is this coincidence, or is it inspiration spreading?

Could it be envy? Perhaps people see a fun idea and say...you know what, I wouldn't mind trying that!

I will admit a number of posts I have run have borrowed ideas from the site,...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Challenges of Will

Posted 10-13-2018 at 06:06 AM by Bloxo

It's fair to say we all face challenges in life, no one is completely happy, though of course some people come close. Some would argue that finding happiness is one of the points of life...and turning to this site is part of that attempt.

What are some of the challenges I have faced and continue to face?

Apathy/Loneliness...Sometimes it feels easier to switch off from life, I have faced this on and off, recent days have put me back in this situation, referring to the real...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average.

Fairness...

Posted 10-08-2018 at 06:09 PM by Bloxo
Updated 10-08-2018 at 07:16 PM by Bloxo

I remember once having a bit of a debate with a colleague at work (be careful when expressing personal opinions on sensitive subjects!)...this debate ended with him telling me that I see things as black and white...
This made me think a lot about how I perceive the world and what goes on in it, I started to try and look deeper than headlines, listen to more sides of any story and prove a better judge of what I should be thinking...
This made life a lot more complicated I will admit, but...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dommed! By T5P

Posted 10-07-2018 at 07:47 AM by Bloxo
Updated 10-07-2018 at 08:17 AM by Bloxo

Last night I arrived back in Poland after my week home...a bit tired, but not dead to the world, naturally I popped online and tuned into GD FM...

I've been chatting a lot with T5P recently and we've played the odd game, she's also taken some punishments from my 20 questions game which I've occasionally helped direct...

The last few dares we've been talking about a kinky Chess game, we were going to do this today, but after laying out the rules...we decided to play this...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My submissive side

Posted 10-05-2018 at 06:14 PM by Bloxo

Well...I should be packing right now, or even sleeping for that matter, as I fly back to Warsaw tomorrow...but having written my Dominant posting I felt it only right to write this one too and keep the two sides of the coin together

So I talk a lot about being more submissive when younger...but why was this?

Well, looking back I always knew I was different to other children at an early age...I never quite fit in, had different interests, treated the world in a different...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized