Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

You're doing it WRONG!

Posted 04-24-2019 at 05:41 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-24-2019 at 05:44 AM by IceMaiden

"You should shave your pubic hair if you're a real sub. You're not a sub since you don't."

I mean, my Sir ordered me not to shave but okay Mr I Know Everything About D/S, clearly I am submitting wrong by following his orders and I will go and shave it all off immediately!

"You don't do anal so you're not a sub."

Well I do do anal but only for my Sir. But obviously I should do it for every person that tells me to and I am submitting wrong...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Making Of A Fossil.

Posted 04-19-2019 at 04:11 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Today AM gets even older. Soon he will be in a rocking chair smoking on a pipe with a glass of whisky and squinting at the TV even while wearing his thick mahoosive glasses. Okay I'm kidding, he doesn't drink. But the rest stands!

Old jokes aside, I want to take this oppurtunity to wish AM a happy birthday. He deserves the best of everything and all the happiness in the world and I am truly honoured that I get to be a part of his life and make him smile everyday. (Sometimes it might be...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.40 average.

Control your Dom!

Posted 03-29-2019 at 03:01 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-29-2019 at 03:04 PM by IceMaiden

This was written by myself and Butterfly.

Sometimes Dom’s get really naughty and forget their place. When this happens it is up to the sub to reign them back in and remind them they only have the illusion of control. There are many ways you can remind your Dom that they need to behave in order to keep receiving the subby goodness from yourself, including but not limited to:

1: Withhold naughty pictures and videos. They want to see you topless and braless? Nope! Only good
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

An unhappy sub is a disobedient sub.

Posted 03-22-2019 at 02:47 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

I read a lot of d/s type books. I came across the title as a line in one of the books I was reading recently and it got me thinking as to how true it is.

For me personally, it isn't true in the slightest. If I am unhappy then I tell AM I am unhappy and why and then we figure it out together. I would also advise anyone who is unhappy to communicate with their partner because a d/s relationship should involve BOTH parties being happy. I know there are 'dominant's' who believe a sub/slave's
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

His Eyes vs My Eyes.

Posted 03-05-2019 at 07:31 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-05-2019 at 05:24 PM by IceMaiden

My past mirror:

I think I am ugly. Unintelligent. Not worth it. Broken beyond repair. I think that I'm too fat. That my hair isn't pretty enough. That I'm not helpful, not kind, not funny, not a good friend or sub or domme or parent. That I don't deserve good things. That I don't deserve love or happiness.

His past mirror:

He thinks I am beautiful. Smart. Worth it. That my body is perfect. That my hair is gorgeous. That my face is delicious. That I'm kind,...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy (Belated) Valentines!

Posted 02-19-2019 at 06:47 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 02-19-2019 at 08:08 AM by IceMaiden

Daddy likes to spoil me every time he can. When we first started our relationship I was very uncomfortable with this and tried to persuade him to never send me anything. As time passed I became more comfortable and now he laughs when I tell him what I want for things like Christmas or my birthday. (usually books and/or unicorns.) For Valentines day this year, I had told him I had seen a lot of new unicorn merchandise in a nearby shop and I wanted it all. ALL THE UNICORNS!

Of course I...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Anxiety.

Posted 01-16-2019 at 02:00 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

I have managed to mostly control my anxiety for the last few years or at least work through it and handle it relatively well the majority of the time. That changed just before Christmas last year when I was laying in bed one night and quite by accident found a small lump in my right boob. All sorts of scenarios ran through my head that night. Because it was around Christmas time I couldn't see my doctor immediately and had to wait for a week before I was able to go into the surgery and have him check...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized