Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
  1. Old Comment

My current girlfriend.

well, I never had a gf, but I still know what to do for you. Just give it time. Eventually, she will want to kiss. If you really like her, then don't break up with her just becuase she doesn't want any kissing.
  2. Old Comment

My current girlfriend.

I guess. But i want to take it slow to. I really like her right now, but i'm still far from loving her. And i don't want to give off the wrong impression. But i want to be able to kiss her... :S
  3. Old Comment

My current girlfriend.

You could just talk to her about it and tell her your feelings. I'm sure she will listen to how you feel and you can likely make adjustments. Worth a shot ain't it?
  4. Old Comment

O_O so wierd... It was a good day...

Awww. Well, kudos for you because you were just happy with a hug
    Posted 05-24-2009 at 12:28 PM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  5. Old Comment

ahhhhhhhh! getdare isnt mobole friendly!

iPod touch, 'cept I can't get into the chat.
  6. Old Comment

I thought a lot a while back about moving to a java based chat but after looking at what was out there never found anything that was both affordable and full-featured. I want something I can tie into the getDare database, supports sending images, and is highly customizable. It's been a while since I looked at chat solutions but there is really not much out there. IRC is great but I have disliked all the Java and Flash clients I have seen.

The chat we have now does 80% of what I want so I'm going to stick with it until I find something substantially better.
  7. Old Comment

Yeah but the chat is a flash application so it would be difficult to make a phone version of it.
  8. Old Comment

ya the chat should go mobile!
  9. Old Comment

I cant come on the chat with my phone
  10. Old Comment

Wait... does that mean you can't come on during school?

Because in Aus, you can come on just fine.
  11. Old Comment

I have opera. But i also have fat fingers. And for some reason only on GD i click a bunch oh stuff that i dont want to. :S a theme wouldnt take much all ytou do is install it and people who want it can switch to it. :S common! btw the chat desperatly needs a upgrade so i can come on it during school XD
  12. Old Comment

Get Opera Mobile or Opera Mini
    Opera is the best phone browser around.

Anyways, the forums are going to get a major upgrade soon so after that I may look into a more phone friendly (crappy browser) solution.
  13. Old Comment

works just fine on my iphone
  14. Old Comment

To the men and women in 9/11

it was brought doqn by the passengers.
  15. Old Comment

What is maturity?

you confuse me A
  16. Old Comment

Everybody needs to calm down. This is why :)

I'm an American, and damn it, I make jokes about this country all the time, there is just way to many things not to joke about. And when I do that, people usually know that I'm joking. It takes a lot to offend me. I think people need to get a more open mind sometimes and really think about that its just a joke. If you don't like it, laugh it off and walk away. And really, as long as they aren't doing it in a hateful way, is it really that big of a deal?
  17. Old Comment

Of course I'm down to earth, Great British thinking!

And yep, Al Murray is pure awesome, went to see him live and he had the entire audience standing and pointing to two guys with long hair in the front row, who he had decided were gay for no reason other than long hair, and we were chanting "Shame on you, you filthy bastards!"

I think what so many people forget is half the time the joke isn't so much on the people it's seemingly directed at, but more the type of people who believe in that view, especially with him as he makes it pretty obvious he's just being a "typical british" character, so how anyone can really get offended by any of it is beyond me.

I also type too much at half three in the morning...
  18. Old Comment

Thank you pranadevil. Finally someone down to earth. Kudos for you. Btw that guys funny! Lol
  19. Old Comment

Urgh, don't get me started on Americans who hate anyone making a joke about their country... I've had a few friends over the years who are more than happy to have jokes thrown at the French, Germans, English, Canadians, but the second it's about America it becomes "I find that highly offensive!"

Case in point, I showed a few of them this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUdaPNXC_68 and they all seemed to claim it was offensive to Americans. Ignoring the fact this is a small piece of his entire show, and he laid into even our own country even a few times during that clip as it was.

I guess the fact I love his style of humour though not only makes me partially racist in that sense, but also sexist and pretty much everything else... as he puts down everyone and everything in essence.

But you're right, too many people get hung up over unimportant issues, it's not like the joke or comment is affecting them personally, so what's the big issue?
  20. Old Comment

Quote:
    On another note i got called a sexist because i made one joke about someones period... Allot of my "girl" friends make period jokes all the time. So are they sexist to them self?
    In one of my classes, we had a discussion about this. My professor is a lesbian and she talked about how she makes lesbian jokes all the time and she jokes about it with her friends but when someone she doesn't know says it, she takes offense to it. Another example is the "N" word. Black people say it all the time but when a white person says it, the black person or everyone around them gets offended. So I think people need to be careful when they make jokes about other people.
  21. Old Comment

Happy thanks giving from Canada land!

*ahem*

Really?!? Where and what are they? Are you an Alien?!?
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhjhhhh
    Please don't steal my soul or whatever little alien I promise i'll feed you and give you an allowance.

...American here...

Oh, and its "theirs"
    Updated 10-20-2008 at 05:09 AM by Zeromus
  22. Old Comment

You shouldn't be confused or as confused. I only said that cause most Americans aren't aware theirs another civilization other then there's.
  23. Old Comment

>>If your confused... Don't worry it just means your American.<<

*ahem*

UK here

Happy Thanksgiving!
  24. Old Comment

My relationship.

Aww. (Definately a good thing I didn't try to help xd)
  25. Old Comment

My relationship.

Actually guys, after i posted this i had a half assed sit down and said how much she means to me and stuff. And she is wayyy better. i love her so much and i'm buying a promise ring for her