Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: True friends Part 2

Posted 09-07-2016 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:54 PM by CSasha

Part 1

While I packed my bags for the trip I was already sad I would have to suppress my inner slut again. Jerry and Phil were my best friends for years, but I couldn't be open and honest with them about that. Boys like us just didn't talk about sex at all, besides occasional comments and jokes. I guess we all assumed that we were into girls, probably rightly based on what my friends said so far, though I said the same sentences myself. The truth was that nobody of us really knew. We didn't...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: True friends Part 1

Posted 09-07-2016 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:52 PM by CSasha

There was always some darkness in me, some part of my sexuality that I had suppressed so far. I don't remember why, but a couple of month ago it broke through the surface with such force, that I couldn't resist. Overwhelmed by horniness, but still restricted by my habits and good manners, I found a website that seemed to fit my desires - getDare.com. It didn't request anything from me but some time to sign up. I read a couple of guides. As recommended, I put down a pretty empty list of Likes/Dislikes...
Oracle
Posted in Stories