Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

My first proper contribution to GetDare

Posted 10-02-2016 at 10:34 PM by RainbowSky

Eeek!!!!

So my bf and I are trying to spice up our bedtime routine - its usually quite samey. We have tea, curl on the sofa with my housemates and watch TV/Play board games (we are an ace team for cranium, articulate and monopoly), before heading to my room about 9pm. There we get into our pyjamas - and I mean this literally we both wear pyjamas, climb into bed and he whispers humiliating stuff that he would like me to do or would like to see while I blush and get aroused. But we don't DO anything. We just lay there and talk and then eventually sleep.

Which is FANTASTIC! Don't get me wrong that's the entire point of an asexual relationship, its just... things get boring when they are the same for too long and we don't want boringness to be the cause of our break up as we feel we've found someone perfect for us.

Someone asexual, but willing to compromise. Someone interested in trying new things to keep it interesting. I've found a Dom and he's found a Sub. Someone consensual to play with and manipulate. It feels, a lot of the time, like a match made in heaven. And we don't want to lose that.

So... my BF (he really needs a better name than this) decided we should add a bit of fun to our evening by controlling what we do and when we do it... or rather what I do and when, and how he can watch it and make it sooooo much harder for me.

As a result we created a dice dare. Every night I roll a dice to determine a variety of things... and as punishment for my previous blog post where I used she/her I had to post it to Getdare for all to see and use. So if you want to see our dice dare and how we are making our evenings more eventful, go check it out here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=278014

Skye
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1312 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I feel the same way! It is so easy to get into a routine and routine is nice but it is also boring and I want to keep things interesting because you hear all the time about people breaking up because things got stale and boring.

The dice dare sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck! And I hope we hear from you again soon.