Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

500 Edges If All Goes Well

Posted 07-28-2012 at 07:36 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-28-2012 at 08:41 PM by Rose_Angel

A few weeks ago when I first started talking to Frosty, we got on the topic of her 1000 edges dare. I told her that while I have no intention on proving it, I could probably do 1000, without any rules involved. She asked me to prove it, even without the rules/limitations. Of course, I essentially told her there is no way I'd actually do that.

But... the idea was ever present in my mind. I recently visited my fiance/Master after 10 long months of not seeing him. I'm pretty sure I had more orgasms in those two weeks than I'd had in the last two years. For example, on our last day together before my flight took off, he got me off at least 40 times in an hour, or maybe closer to two... didn't really check the clock (My g spot is basically an auto-orgasm button for me). And, I was bound, so I couldn't stop him.

Anyway, several days prior to my leave, during one of our play sessions, Frosty's dare crossed my mind. Honestly, I was considering some type of dare like that before this session, but I finally had the guts to bring it up. I said something like,

"I've been so spoiled here, maybe I should have to edge so many times before being allowed to orgasm after going back home to remind me that I'm not in control."

He asked how many I had in mind, and I stupidly said 100. I say stupidly, because whenever I bring ideas like this up to him, he always increases the difficulty in what I suggest. So of course, he responded with, "Let's go with 500." That of course got me extremely wet, as orgasm control is in my likes. While I was excited at the time, after the session, I was hoping to weasel my way out of it, or to reduce the amount to a lower, "more reasonable" amount.

A few days later, he did offer to reduce it to the original 100 when I was already turned on, so horny me said "Oh, but I'd love a challenge." Damn me and my horny talk!!! This challenge was discussed several times during the rest of my visit, and other than not getting off during the challenge (obviously), I have no rules or limitations, except that once the challenge is completed, I have to wait until we can both be on Skype to have my first orgasm upon returning home.

However, if I fail and get off before the 500 edges, I'll be required to do the remainder of the 500 as fails instead of edges, on top any other further punishment he sees fit. This would be awful, but I'll do my best to make sure this doesn't have to happen.

I've only done one so far, as I've been very busy. The only rule I'm contemplating incorporating from Frosty's dare, is to get a dare for each of the 100 edge marks. However, I'd get those from private messages, most likely from a person/ people I already talk to. I haven't decided if I want to do this yet, as I think 500 will be a huge challenge by itself. And I'm not going to create a poll for it, because the answer would clearly be for me to incorporate this rule.

On my signature, I now have a countdown that I will update daily, which shows how many edges I have left to go.

Wish me luck, everyone! I'm off here now to go reduce that number!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1405 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Have fun and enjoy. :P
  2. Old Comment
    Good luck! All the best for your challenge.
  3. Old Comment
    Totally not fair! My better vibrator broke! I have another... but its crappy in comparison. I was right in the middle of an about to be a 7 edge streak too ><

And since I've already made a comment, thanks to those who have wished me luck, both on here and in pm.
    Updated 07-31-2012 at 04:56 AM by Rose_Angel