Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > slutt5

Rate this Entry

Pee in soup, part 2

Posted 02-16-2014 at 09:16 AM by slutt5

Someone just PM'd me about an update to this, so I thought I'd give a follow-up! I actually only JUST discovered that people have been leaving comments on the other post. I thought I'd subscribed to the post's comments, but I never received a notification for them, so I didn't know anyone was interested! Sorry!

Anyway, a brief recap: I disrespected my master (I don't want to get into it, I feel terrible about it, I don't want to dwell on what I did, I just want to accept my punishment for it and move on). He told me I had two options: pee in my soup and eat it (knowing that consuming pee is one of the things that I hate the MOST), or receive a mystery punishment that he said will be much worse.

I ended up not peeing in my soup, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

The next day, my master said that my worse punishment would come in three parts, and he's only told me the first part so far. He'll tell me the other two when I'm done with the first one. The first one is taking me a lot of time because I'm busy lately and it's pretty time consuming.

I have to use tweezers and pluck out every individual hair from my pubic region. I usually just keep it trimmed, but he says if he likes it this way, I'll be tweezing it indefinitely. He says if that's the case then I will probably never be allowed to wax or shave, just use tweezers daily. He likes that I would be spending a lot of unnecessary time on it to keep that part of myself pretty for him. It's very time consuming because to be honest there are a lot of hairs there, it kind of hurts to do, new hairs keep growing back in areas that I've plucked, and these days I usually only have about 15 minutes per day to spare on it unfortunately. My time should free up significantly in a couple of weeks, but I think I'll be done long before then anyway.

This part of the punishment is honestly not so bad at all. I'm kind of beginning to like how it looks, and the tweezing hurts a lot less than waxing (which I've tried once before). Whenever I finally get the whole area bald, my master says he will tell me the other two parts to the punishment. I'll be sure to actually check for comments here this time, and I'll let you all know when I do.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1853 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ouch, sounds painful
  2. Old Comment
    A good slave always keeps herself bald.
    Looking forward whats comming next.
    Posted 02-16-2014 at 11:14 PM by stubenkueken1984 stubenkueken1984 is online now