Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > GapeMe

Rate this Entry

Spring Break Dares (List of all dares given so far)

Posted 03-07-2013 at 06:03 PM by GapeMe
Updated 03-10-2013 at 10:02 PM by GapeMe

I created a document with all the dares I have been given:

Dare List

Feel free to add more by posting below or in my actual forum thread. Some of the daily/ nightly ones are set in stone, but I won't let you guys know which ones yet.

Also, I will be reporting how the dares go in this blog.

Let's make next week fun!

Update: The next week my cunt is off limits since I started my period... a week-and-a-half early. :/
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3136 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is a report to a punishment dare I was given. I figured it was close enough to Spring Break to post here.

I swept my apartment with the broom in my cunt half the time and in my ass the other half. It really punished my cunt seeing as it is so tight. Maybe I need to stretch it out to better serve the getdare community. I was lucky not to get caught by my roommate since she was still in her room, sleeping presumably. She came out about 2 minutes after I finished. I already added this dare to my Spring Break list of dares to do. Here is the list if you wish to see it:

Dare List

Thank you sir for the punishment.
    Updated 03-09-2013 at 07:20 AM by GapeMe
  2. Old Comment
    I am officially starting my dares tonight. I will post all the reports of the ones I have to do tonight before I go to bed. So, sit back and enjoy my sweet torture!

First up, is an exercise dare!
  3. Old Comment
    I am giving each report its own page so that comments can be posted. So comment away!