Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pet Ra

Rate this Entry

Learning to suppress my orgasm

Posted 12-11-2023 at 08:00 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-12-2024 at 04:12 PM by Pet Ra (Things changed)

I have a problem that many men could relate and many women would envy me for – during vaginal sex I'm cumming so fast that it gives me the feeling of disappointing my partner.

When I masturbate myself mostly I reach my orgasm after five to seven minutes which is pretty average. But if Master or Mistress play with me it take much less than that and if Master fucks me I often reach my limit after two or three minutes. When I'm in denial even this short time cuts significantly. Maybe you would say: “Then don't be in denial. Get your pussy ploughed several times a day.” Well, we tried and I failed.

So most of the time I get it up my ass - I don't live an “anal-only” but an “anal-mostly”-lifestyle.
I absolutely enjoy having my butt stuffed and can cum from anal stimulation alone.
Primarily because I've trained myself to do so because until I got 24 my cunt was blocked by my septate hymen. Mistress always says that it was a mistake to remove it because this hole is useless. I get so wet that Master hardly would get any friction but despite that I'm at the brink to orgasm so quickly that he has to stop or I will cum and get so sensitive that I can't handle it. It's really frustrating

So I asked my Owners to help me developing the self control required to ride the edge and fight against my urge to cum. I want to learn, no matter how long my orgasms have been restricted or how long and merciless I have been edged, to hold back my orgasm until permission is given.

But this also meant to improve my edging cycle. Normally I got two edges in the morning and two again in the evening plus five each in the morning and evening on weekends and that was enough to keep me in a slightly horny (yet still functional) state during the day.

Since I wanted to push my limits and see whenever I made any progress I had to write down the times and we also decided to increase the edges drastic.

But also I need some “motivation” to fight against my body and its urge to have a nice and hard orgasm. So we used the good reliable “carrot and stick”-method.
For every 100 edges I'm allowed to slip my cunny down Masters cock once, for 200 edges two times, for 300 three times and so on. But every week the edges and time were count and calculated how long I could hold one edge on average. Every edge that I couldn't hold as long as the average edge the week prior Mistress will slap my cunt.
After the first week I had an average of 3,57 seconds, means for every that I managed to hold for three second or less I got a slap. For a one second edge three slaps, for a two second edge two and so on. If the average time increases the punishment for the lover edges increases as well. Now I'm getting five slaps for a one second edge. Mistress likes that a lot

Update:
Few weeks ago I had a date with my gynecologist and I asked about my increased wetness.
She told me that there wold be four possibilities:
- I have an infection, but it doesn't look like that,
- I'm ovulating, nope,
- I'm just "too aroused"
- My estrogen-levels are out of balance.

She took a blood-sample and send it to a laboratory to check the last point.
Also I asked about my high sensitivity after the orgasm and why I cum so quickly.
She told me the problem is known, but not really researched. I could train my pelvic muscles but maybe she would have an answer after a week.

So I went to her 7 days later and she also had the report from the lab. My estrogen were high, but not too much. Quote: "You're just getting very wet." Also she had asked a colleague about my sensitivity. The only solution she can offer is a cream that contains Lidocain and I had to put it on a cotton pad and place it in my vagina for 20 minutes to numb it.

It was devastating. There is no "cure"
And numbing my pussy to turn me into a living fleshlight? No thanks.

But you don't have to feel sorry, I got the news few weeks ago and I've accepted my fate.

Also some things have changed already, things that made this blog and the training futile. So I'm "closing" this blog. Thanks for your patience
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 688 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am so relieved that I am not alone. You don't read anything about the fact that there are also women who orgasm too quickly. For me, the problem is when there is clitoral stimulation, which also means during sex, depending on the position, it can be too fast. And the more aroused I am, the quicker, of course. I've come more than once during foreplay, which is very frustrating. I'm correspondingly bad at edging.

Does that work for you? Does it help you? Or what exactly has helped you, does it now take longer for you to come?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by YourSlutLilly View Comment
    I am so relieved that I am not alone. You don't read anything about the fact that there are also women who orgasm too quickly. For me, the problem is when there is clitoral stimulation, which also means during sex, depending on the position, it can be too fast. And the more aroused I am, the quicker, of course. I've come more than once during foreplay, which is very frustrating. I'm correspondingly bad at edging.

Does that work for you? Does it help you? Or what exactly has helped you, does it now take longer for you to come?
    I know, most people will think that it's great if the woman comes quickly but don't think how frustrating it really is for both if you get so sensitive that you have to stop.

I don't know if it helps me, I'm not allowed to cum but instead I get edged a lot and sometimes I'm almost stupid because I'm so horny. But I realized that I slowly get used to having this constant level of arousal and I can hold the edge longer than before.

Maybe I should also measure the time from beginning of the stimulation until I reach the edge
  3. Old Comment
    I didn't realise this was a problem for women! I cum almost immediately from penetration, so its nice to know some women suffer too.

Even though i knew it would happen it never occurred to me as an issue as you can obviously keep fucking, i didn't think about it become sensitive and painful.
    Posted 12-11-2023 at 11:55 AM by Sex Speed Runner Sex Speed Runner is offline