Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MoshToDeath

Rate this Entry

new toy-my first "real" plug

Posted 02-06-2015 at 09:33 AM by MoshToDeath

I'm into anal play since about 2 years, but always played with household items or carved my own toys (never worked that good, I was not patient enough to finish them completely so that I had to play with only half finished, unpleasant toys).
A week ago I buyer a plug at the local sexshop. It's quite big I think (about 9cm length, 4cm diameter at the widest point). It's really smooth and is easy to insert, maybe too easy, I think I should have buyed a slightly bigger one. But it was the first time I was wearing something up my ass in public so it's better to start easier.
On Saturday I went to a party at a friends house. She's a very beautiful girl, but she's a prude...so I had my new plug under my jeans and it was just awesome. I gave my best to act like nothings going on, but almost everyone noticed something, but I think nobody had an idea what it was. The feeling itself was very nice. The plug is heavier than I thought, but still very nice to wear. After about 4 hours it made me so horny, I almost came into my pants
I think I'm going to wear it very often in the future!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1114 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments