Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maggy

Rate this Entry

While I was sleeping.

Posted 09-08-2011 at 11:44 AM by Maggy
Updated 09-08-2011 at 11:57 AM by Maggy

Ok, it was New Year's eve (which we call Hogmany, here in Scotland) and it had just turned 2009! Celebrating the night, my friends and I went to see the fireworks and join in with the street party on the streets of Edinburgh. Once it was all over we all ended up, somehow (I was drunk so you'll forgive me if I don't remember which of them decided this was the plan -.-) we ended up at my gran's house. Sounds wierd but we often went there because the house is quite large and my gran's the coolest person we know so I supposed we expected her to be even more intoxicated than we were.

Anyway, at the end of the night, as everyone was leaving, we realised that (time for another substituted name for the sake of people's privacy) Sioban didn't have a ride home. Saving her from having to call a cab, my gran and I decided she could spend the night there at her house and we'd give her a lift home in the morning. Sioban wasn't exactly a "mischievious" girl... In all the years I'd known her, I always thought of her as the goody-goody of the group and I was rather fond of that. It was nice having a mature, straight thinking lass around us, you know? Boy, what did I know?

There are two spare bedrooms on the bottom floor of the house and, naturally, she was sleeping.... "sleeping" in the room next door to mine. It was a long night and the alcohol was beginning to wear off so I was ready to collapse on the bed, but my gran's house is super creepy and (don't laugh at me T~T) I was finding it hard trying to sleep. I lay with my eyes closed, trying to shut out the eerie darkness within the room when... I heard my door open....

Naturally, this scared the hell out of me and, fearing it might be a hostile demon or the ghost of my dead grandfather coming back to take me to the afterlife with him, I tried to pretend I was still sleeping.

When I heard the bare feat quietly slapping across the floor, I realised it was Sioban, sneaking into my room in the middle of the night. I would have woken up to see what she wanted, but I thought it'd be funny to leave it for a while and give her a fright when she really thought I was asleep. I must be one hell of an actor, or maybe I was even more tired than I thought because she actually believed it. I could feel the movement in the air as her hand swung above my eyes, as if she were testing. She whispered my name... I didn't reply...

A few moments passed and, obviously deciding it was safe, she slipped her hand under the bed covers. Naturally, I was curious. I didn't think she was sleep walking and I knew she wouldn't still be drunk. Sioban never had more than two glasses of wine when we went out and tonight was no exception. We wern't dating and, as far as I knew, she had no romantic feelings for me... but her fingers slipped around my wrist and she carefully slid my hand out from under the covers. Ok... Was she going to pull the old "hand in warm water" trick? Apparently not. I fealt something warm and damp around my finger and I realised, eventually, that this was her mouth. What on Earth are you up to, Sioban?

I don't know why I let it happen. Of course, I should have opened my eyes and asked her why the hell she'd snuck in my room to suck on my finger... But I let it go. I kept "sleeping" and, before I knew it, her hand was under the covers again... She ran her hand up my leg and groped my penis. When it got harder, I thought I was caught. I thought I'd been found out! But she must have thought she'd invoked a naughty dream or something because she just kept going, rubbing me the way I'd expect to be fondled by a horny partner or a tailor. (You guys get fondled by your tailors too, right? They are supposed to do that, right?)

So, seeing I'd gotten away with it, I relaxed a little. I "mumbled in my sleep." Just a little inaudible jibberish to make my ruse more believable and her hand pulled away. Did I frighten her? Maybe. But obviously not for long. Her mouth pulled away and, just when I thought it was over, I heared the ruffling of fabric and once again, something warm and damp was pressed against my hand... I was feeling her up and I didn't have to actually do anything! This was definitely going to be one lucky year! Wait a minute... Isn't this illegal? Isn't she taking advantage of me? Oh, who cares?

So, my hand still resting against her, she carefully slid the covers aside and continued to fondle me. I so wanted to open my eyes, but I just couldn't. I wanted to see what she'd do... Besides, like I said, she's taking advantage of me. I deserve to enjoy it. Which is why, when she pulled away my boxers and gently gripped my penis, stroking it ever so carefully so as not to wake me up, I did absolutely nothing. Realising it was probably time for me to give some assurance that I was asleep, I stretched my arm a little and rolled my sleeping head to the side; my fingers curling against her, innocently slipping inside her. I could hear her gasp... but I guess she just thought she was lucky, because she kept going.

Before I knew it, she had left my hand and moved to stradle me, slipping her mouth around Maggy Jr. I never would have expected it from Sioban... But of course, she only wanted a taste. She wasn't hear to pleasure me and, once she was satisfied, she moved herself up and, after a few moments of nothing (probably waiting to see if I'd wake up) she gripped me again and slowly slid my penis inside her.

This is when I realised the dangers of what was happening. Christ knew if she would get pregnant should she go through with this and, if not... Someone would have to clean up in the morning. But I had to make sure I wasn't caught out. When she began to ride me, as much as I'd have loved to keep going, I stretched my arms to the side and "woke up" with an annoyed groan.

She didn't say a word. She threw herself off me, pulled her knickers up and fled my room. That morning, she wouldn't talk to me atall.Whenever I looked at her she'd turn bright red and preoccupy herself. It was always like that afterwards... We were already out of school but my friends and I all liked to get together at the coffee shop or in our favorite pubs.... She always fealt so guilty about it and I just couldn't look at her the same way anymore. Sioban you nasty little girl. You're welcome to finish what you started any time you like, my freaky darling.
Posted in Memories.
Views 1609 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    oh. my. O.O. thats all.
  2. Old Comment
    Yeah. This isn't even the creepiest one.