Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

My Family is Funny! Part 1

Posted 11-30-2009 at 08:59 PM by lokelake

My family is very hilarious; from me, to my mom, to my dad, to my siblings. One time, we ate out, when it was time to order our food, we did terrible. First up to order was my mom and sister. My sister was little unsure what she wanted, and my mom kept on going back and forth between two foods. So, then my mom said how about one of you guys (me or my younger brother she meant) can order. So the waitress now turned to us. And, me and my brother was talking at the same time, LOL, so I asserted myself to go first. I wonder what the poor lady thought about all of our demonstration there. At least she was hot.

And then, when my younger would talk too much, our mom would say to him stop talking. The he would say, "up, so this is one restaurant I can talk at." I think he managed to rack up at least 4 he cant talk at. I had some too, but less than him. So I would tell him, "I can't eat here either."

My older sister doesnt like our younger brother's friends, so me, my dad, and my brother would make jokes to bug her. Like sometimes we would say, "up, now his friends should come over." "His friends should go in your room." "You should go over his friends house." and more jokes. We say a lot of sarcastic things.

And we turn everything into a joke, even when bad stuff/ not the greatest things happen to us. Like one time, my dad hated working at the night shift at the post office. He quit that place. Now sometimes he would say, "Yep, I wish I was still at that post office." "I don't know why I quit." We would also make jokes about it. Coming up in part 2, I will bring up even more moments, and go more into detail with the moments in here, and the moments coming up in part 2. Part 2 is coming rather you like this "series" or not. Come on, you guys had to laugh at least once in here, and I am sure you find me and my family interesting.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1035 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yes but this is so boring. NO, silly me, I mean very very good and funny, so you don’t need a part two. This says it all.
    Updated 12-01-2009 at 07:07 PM by theone
  2. Old Comment
    I agree, sequels are always inferior to the original work- leave your story as it is and it may become a getdare classic- make a part 2 and you start down the road to nowhere land.
  3. Old Comment
    This just sounds like an average family. Not particularly funny in any parts. Maybe it's a "You had to be there" kind of funny.