Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

Virginia

Posted 08-07-2009 at 11:35 AM by lokelake

I think we are leaving wedsnday. We are going to see our older brother/my parents older son. But will I enjoy it???

Well.......... no. First off, is the beach. We have to go to the beach. I hate going to the beach. We may also hike, and wow, I hate hiking so much.

We also may go to a stupid museum. Its an air musium, its for our younger brother.

Well, at least, we shouldn't have to worry about any tropical cyclones hitting while we are down there.

The drive is awful.. 10 painful hours. I hope we don't go through NYC, the traffic will be horrible.

However, my older brother does have his pilots license, so I am sure he will take us flying.

Well, at least this trip will be better than Georgia. This trip is way shorter. However, in Georgia 2 super awsome things I saw. One, was the The Weather Channel, and I saw an OCM (on-camera meteorologist), man was I excited to see that. I bet I got as excited as when a MLB fan saw a MLB player.

Unfortuantly, my parents may have me do some things while we are down there, I don't know why... its a vacation, so my type of vacation is keeping my butt in the motel, and walk around close to the motel.

I was mad when I first heard my parents said "we will go down and visit him" (bother/son)

I hate traveling so much. Heck, 15 minutes from my house is too far for me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1261 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You should get some dares to help you pass some time!

And I hate driving to! Lol...
  2. Old Comment
    I have a dare for your trip.

You must entirely give up all electronic devices of any kind. No computer, no TV (not even in the motel room), no cellphone, no blowdryer, no communication devices, and nothing that plays music. Nothing electronic whatsoever unless it is powered by a hand crank. The only exception is the radio built into your car's dashboard.

Now, instead of being cranky, try to be pleasant and enjoy seeing new things.
  3. Old Comment
    Dude, quit complaining.
    Tomorrow I have to drive all the way to Iowa, with my mother, my six year old sister, and my 17 year old brother.
    Iowa is like..a 12-16 hour drive from where I am, and its in the car. Just enjoy what you have, you're goin' to a freakin' beach. I would LOVE to be on a beach, but nooo. I'm going to be in farmland central. ;-;
  4. Old Comment
    I'd love to be going to the beach. And your brother has a pilots license and might take you flying?
    That sounds like it'd be an awesome break. And you get to see your brother, I don't see why you seem so pee'd. Play some car games.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Comment
    I'd love to be going to the beach. And your brother has a pilots license and might take you flying?
    That sounds like it'd be an awesome break. And you get to see your brother, I don't see why you seem so pee'd. Play some car games.
    Welll, the flying will be the best part. He has taken us flying around where we live, but, it gets a little stale seeing the same things. I will be driving some of the ways. Me and my little brother wil be taking turns driving. But, he only has his permit, I have my lisecnse.

But the "best" part of going down is, we will be driving a car with no air conditioning. We can't really afford to fix it right now.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Madelyne View Comment
    Dude, quit complaining.
    Tomorrow I have to drive all the way to Iowa, with my mother, my six year old sister, and my 17 year old brother.
    Iowa is like..a 12-16 hour drive from where I am, and its in the car. Just enjoy what you have, you're goin' to a freakin' beach. I would LOVE to be on a beach, but nooo. I'm going to be in farmland central. ;-;
    That sucks. Well, try to find some fun. But in the farmland, it might be kind of hard.