Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

1. Old Comment

Trial run - Week 1, Day 1, Master 1

Nice and glad there is flexibility, get well soon.
  2. Old Comment

Oh this is exciting! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well and I hope you are able to get rested and back to feeling fully yourself soon, so you can completely enjoy the trial run. But it sounds like you are off to a good start and that there is flexibility where you need it. Good job!
    Posted 05-04-2015 at 05:11 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Comment
    Who are you to judge?

I am not judging! I am just making a comment!!
  4. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    It sounds like, you are still pushing yourself so very hard. Also from that heavy demand on you, in which that you truly have not gotton the rest you really need. It is caughting up to you in that degree. Plus you still have not fully charged back up.
    Who are you to judge?
  5. Old Comment

It sounds like, you are still pushing yourself so very hard. Also from that heavy demand on you, in which that you truly have not gotton the rest you really need. It is caughting up to you in that degree. Plus you still have not fully charged back up.
  6. Old Comment

Feeling good (Finally)

Feeling good about yourself is SO important and I'm very happy that you are at that point. I wish you the best of luck in your trials with potential masters.
  7. Old Comment

Feeling good (Finally)

Hey Star, i'm happy to see that you feeling good . Wish you the best and i'll keep reading ur blog.
  8. Old Comment

Final three

All of them seem to be very good choices. I honestly don't know who you should pick. Try and see which one is the most creative, caring, not pushing to fast. If that works then you have your answer.
  9. Old Comment

What happens now?

Oh my bad haven't see it . Enjoy your day then .
  10. Old Comment

What happens now?

This is the dare for Sunday. not saturday
  11. Old Comment

What happens now?

Good initiative that you continue to impose yourself rules during the time you search a new master. Kinda easy day hope tomorrow will be harder one .
  12. Old Comment

Master, blog, mistakes

I think you absolutely did the right thing, and that MD is precisely wrong, and you did not give up too quickly. You have every right to feel entirely comfortable in a relationship, and every right to end it if something doesn't sit right. There are countless cases where people didn't trust their gut when they had misgivings, when they stayed and shouldn't have. I am very glad you weren't one of those people, particularly given some of the...results we have witnessed in the last little bit. You are a wonderful person, a good, dedicated sub, and you've shown you have good instincts and you know how to love and take care of yourself. You deserve a dom who does you justice
    Posted 04-18-2015 at 03:38 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  13. Old Comment

Master, blog, mistakes

Star - I do accept some of blame also for our relationship. I also feel, that communications are so very important. You must understand that you have a voice. Have that right to be heard. So please don't forget it! Just remember what we discuss, which is private between you and me. Thank you for those kind words. Yes, Star, is something so very special. That is the honest truth!
  14. Old Comment

Master, blog, mistakes

Ok so first off thank you all for sticking up for me, I really do appreciate it.
    Even though MD is banned I know he will still be reading this. I didn't want us to fail. I felt uncomfortable in a relationship because of an age gap. You've kind of proved my point about freedom of speech by reacting so angrily. You (well not you but you're actual real account) have recently posted about making mistakes. I admitted to all mistakes I made in our relationship and one of those is choosing you as a Master, not because you aren't a good master but because it wasn't right for me.

To Butterfly, thank you so much for your PM and your comments here. You're right about needing to find a master to click with. I really appreciate you sticking up for me when you don't even know me.

naughtylittlegirl - you kind of hit the nail on the head with your comment. MD is my old master posing under a new name. He's posting his insight in what happened. I accept some of the blame for what happened is mine but some is also his. Maybe he's right and I did give up to quickly, but I know deep down that I wouldn't get any more comfortable with him as my master because the age gap would always bother me. And I always try and see the best in people, its why I would never say unkind things about them, even in the heat of the moment. Thank you for sticking up for me

shadowice - Thank you for your comment, I wrote the ad honestly and detailed so I could make the best decisions. We all make stupid, rash decisions in the heat of the moment it doesn't mean we are being low and shallow about it. It's just our gut instinct. I'm sure I've had moments where I have wanted to say similar things about people like MD did. The only difference is knowing when to say them. Thank you for your support.
  15. Old Comment

Master, blog, mistakes

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDean View Comment
    It sounds like you can't be trusted!! So do you as a sub, know the real meaning , when both sides are not right!!

People in real life, don't jump ship!!!! They save each other!! From your BS, you just wanted the master to drown!!!

Not a cool thing in my castle book!!!!
    It really sounds like you had a good sub you didnt deserve. I seen her ad originally and thought that girls going to get a great master. Then I saw she picked you and I thought to myself are you kidding that guys a joke...

I am just glad you decided to make a new account to talk crap to your former sub rather then just with your own account. I mean how low can you get?? Its much better to try being the bigger person and wish them all the luck in the world and wonder what you each could have done differently and grow from it.
  16. Old Comment

Master, blog, mistakes

@MD: That's an awful lot of judgement for someone who was not in the relationship. Do you have some insight that we are unaware of? Your profile says you are new here, so unless you either are SparklyStar or masterdaddy02, I would think not.

Oh, and what you describe here is a rather unhealthy view of relationships, don't you think? I mean, if someone realizes the relationship is not right for them, then that would indicate the relationship is not right for both people. And then SparlyStar posted a very fair, respectful blog, said not an unkind word against her former partner, but simply stated where they disagreed (which he admitted was a mistake on his part, not hers) and then explained they decided it was best to go their separate ways. Why then, if they can both be so mature and decent about it, are you, a random stranger who literally just joined gD, now commenting so violently on her blog post?
    Posted 04-17-2015 at 10:07 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  17. Old Comment

Master, blog, mistakes

@MD - everybody is ultimately responsible for themselves and their own happiness. Sparkly star did a good job of standing up for herself and what she needed. She wasn't asking for you to fail as a Dom, from the sounds of it you both just needed different things to succeed in a D/s or M/s relationship. There is nothing wrong with that. Some people just don't click together. She shouldn't be harassed for making that decision.
  18. Old Comment

Master, blog, mistakes

It sounds like you can't be trusted!! So do you as a sub, know the real meaning , when both sides are not right!!

People in real life, don't jump ship!!!! They save each other!! From your BS, you just wanted the master to drown!!!

Not a cool thing in my castle book!!!!
  19. Old Comment

If you could pick one aspect of BDSM to only practise - what would you choose?

I think denial.

It makes her hornier, more masochistic, more desperate and frustrated. She finds simple things harder and harder things impossible so she becomes even more reliant on me. She dissolves into a subby, slavey mess at the tiniest thing. So much more. Its currently my favourite thing.
  20. Old Comment

Master, blog, mistakes

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out for you guys.
    But also: I'm very glad you stood up for yourself! You always have the right to free speech! It's good that MD admitted he was in the wrong, but not everyone is compatible in D/s. It's not a poor reflection on you or him. Doms make mistakes and so do subs. We're all human here. I just hope that you both find what you're looking for!
  21. Old Comment

Master, blog, mistakes

I want to say a few things ....
    1. Good for you for standing up for yourself. Just because you are submissive doesn't mean you are can be walked on.

2. Everybody makes mistakes and that includes Doms and Masters. The good ones will stand up and admit they made a mistake and do what they can to fix it.

3. Blogs are a safe place for you to express your thoughts and feelings. People may not always agree and a discussion will happen, but you should be allowed to post whatever you want. I never ask permission from Sir to post a blog. As a courtesy, I will let him read my blog if it has a lot of information that is personal to us, just to make sure he is comfortable with what I am sharing. But either way, never let anybody restrict your freedom of speech.

4. I am very sorry to hear that things didn't work out for you and MD but I wish you both the best of luck. When you meet somebody who just clicks with you, it is magical.
  22. Old Comment

Master, blog, mistakes

If you are more comfortable being out of the relationship than in it, then this was absolutely the right decision. I am sorry things didn't work out, but if they weren't right then I'm also very happy that you are moving forward. Good for you to stand up for yourself and be aware of what you want and need, and I wish you all the very best in everything that comes next.

PS: If anyone does say you aren't a submissive or dedicated because you made a decision about what was good for you, then they are stupid-heads and not worthy of you in the slightest.
    Posted 04-16-2015 at 06:09 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
    Updated 04-16-2015 at 06:30 AM by naughtylittlegirl
  23. Old Comment

Master, blog, mistakes

You have done what is right for you, for you both even. That's only a good thing.

Good luck with finding someone else.
    Being with the wrong ones only makes being with the right ones even sweeter.
  24. Old Comment

13th April - failure to submit

Everyone else has already pointed out the need to take things slow and discuss things a bit more.

I don't know if this will help but one of the things Almost and I do is keep a list of current rules along with common exceptions. For instance, I sleep with a plug every night. Well, almost every night. Because there are a lot of instances where I don't feel comfortable doing so or it just isn't practical. Like if I'm having really intense cramps on my period. Or if I'm sleeping over at someone else's house and they would notice. Every time we implement a new rule, we discuss it as much as possible and go through a trial period where we see how practical it is and what issues I could encounter.

I'm not saying that punishment is necessarily wrong. That's entirely between the two of you. I think something a lot of people forget though is that punishment doesn't actually fix a lot of things. It can be just as important to take time to discuss what the root problem is. There's usually something more going on than just disobedience. Real life gets in the way. People have bad days, get in bad headspaces, feel alone or rebellious. It's normal and human. And talking out emotional issues is, in my opinion, one of the best parts of D/s. So maybe you could think of these occurrences as a chance to strengthen your bond?
  25. Old Comment

If you could pick one aspect of BDSM to only practise - what would you choose?

Ooh interesting questions!

I'll also answer both, since I am a Switch.

As a sub, I would definitely have to say role-playing. As noted by MG and yourself, there's endless possibilities and endless worlds to explore. For even a moment, you get to leave your own mind and enter into the mind of something or someone else - which is amazingly cool. However, I'm darn shy, so that's probably unrealistic. Realistically, I'd like to be trained in worship - specifically cock worship - by a Dom or Master. While I'm pans, penises are just so interesting to me.

As a Domme, I want to say bondage, but I think I lean more towards control at the moment. I'd love to have a sub obediently staying on all-fours while I torture, whip, spank, and pleasure him/her. I suppose my goal would be to make them desperate, while commanding them not to move.

In line with KJ, though, I have a bit of Mommy in me, and I'd love to have a sub on my lap and stroke/pat his/her hair while we watched a cute movie. :3 That's not really training, though, is it? o_o