Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Vote for my punishment

Posted 11-24-2014 at 01:31 AM by sparklystar

So I want you to vote for your two favourite options out of my potential punishments for me to complete as punishment for
a) not cumming in one of my sleeping tasks when told to and
b) Not staying awake and milking my breasts all night like a cow in another

The options are as follows:

1. Wear nothing more than a tight white bin liner as a mini skirt and walk up and down my flat corridor ten times, hoping no-one comes in and sees me
2. Wear rubber panties for 5 days during the day only (I can remove them for the toilet and wash them overnight) and on the 5th day to pour honey/syrup down them and duct tape them up all night.
3. To fill two zip sandwich bags up with milk till full to burst. zip and duct tape closed before duct taping to nipples breasts like a cow. Leave on all day and then at 10pm lay down in my shower and milk the sandwich bags until they burst over me, every day for a week. Hope they don't burst during the day or fall off, otherwise there will be a lot of explaining to do.
4. to have all underwear revoked and only wear see through leggings and see through top for a day.

So those are your options, either comment or PM me with your two numbers. You have until Wednesday to vote.

sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1119 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hmmm, good to see we can vote for 2 Ideas. It would have been difficult to decide between Nr. 3 and Nr. 4.

Nr. 3, because it will remind you to the not completed milking Task and also contains a bit of risk.
    Nr. 4, because youŽll always feel like someone might notice your see through clothings. Even if nobody will, your mind will do the naughty work, believe me a humilating feeling.

So iŽll vote for them.
    Posted 11-24-2014 at 10:10 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I'll vote for #3 and #4
  3. Old Comment
    Has to be #1 and #4 for me