Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Small rant

Posted 10-08-2023 at 11:32 AM by KinkyBBW

I love posting links for my Lovense toys. I love having strangers control my pleasure/torment. However, I no longer add people to the app unless I have chatted with them for awhile and built trust that they will respect my boundaries.

Lately, I have had guys use the links, but when I won't give them my app username, they hound me for it and when I stick to my no, they just end the session or leave the session.

Not taking no for an answer is EXACTLY why I don't give out...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1 hour Lovense control session

Posted 06-24-2023 at 08:37 PM by KinkyBBW

Here is the report I promised 😘

I promised my next orgasm to him. It had been around 2 weeks since my last orgasm and I told him he got to decide if or how many times I got to cum.

He got to decide what I wore "lingerie, you choose" and what toys I used "one that is will make you cum and a plug of course".

I sent him a control link for my Lovense Nora and Hush.

From the very start he had me on edge! I was asked to...
Posted in Reports
Old

Pleasure or Punishment?

Posted 06-23-2023 at 02:49 PM by KinkyBBW

Thank you GD! You did not disappoint! I posted a control link for my Hush in a thread and asked people to play with my ass while I worked out at the gym to help me figure out if it would be pleasurable or a good punishment. Well the verdict is in ...

PUNISHMENT ALL THE WAY!

So I started with a half an hour on a rowing machine for my cardio. When the the first 10 minute control session started I thought "This is nice". That thought didn't last long. As the vibrations...
Posted in Reports