Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Punishment

Posted 01-13-2016 at 11:02 PM by The Slutty Princess

The Punishment:

First, you must get naked.
Next, you will seat on your hard floor.
Next, you must spread your legs and tie them to your bed.
Next, you will spank your dirty pussy, 65 times with the bristle end. Hard.
Next, you will rubber band hitting your clut 45 times.
Next, you will toothpaste your pussy good.
Next, you will untie your legs and get in the corner.
Next, you will spank each cheek 65 times. Hard
Next, you will put toothpaste all over your asshole.
Next, you will write the following sentence. "I will not fall asleep while taking to my daddy.
Next, you will write it out 75 times .
Next, you will not be allowed to leave the corner until it is done.
Next, you will post your report to your blog.

My Report:

Having fell asleep on my Master during a session, I have completed an assigned punishment. Here is my report.
After gathering the needed supplies: toothpaste, rope, notebook, pen, rubber bands, and a hairbrush; I was ready to begin. I was dressed in just black panties in which I slid off, letting them lay on my floor. I sat my bare ass on the cold, hardwood floor at the end of my bed, spreading both legs and carefully tying each foot to each bedpost. With my legs spread wide, I retrieved the hairbrush that lay next to me. I began swatting my pussy with the bristle end, counting in my head with every swat. I made sure they were hard. Like during any punishment, my mind was focused on what I had done wrong which only made me hit harder, ensuring I will not make the same mistake. After 65 swats, my clit, labia, and the area around my dripping wet pussy were red, swollen, and sore. I set the hairbrush down, picking up the rubber band. Pinching my clit, I spread my fingers with the rubber band, setting it against my clit. I gave my already sore and swollen clit 45 snaps with the rubber band. Each snap sent a mixed feeling through my body. It stimulated me giving me a little bit of pleasure but at the same time, it hurt. Next, I lathered my dripping wet, sore cunt in toothpaste. The toothpaste burned and stung. With my pussy now feeling like it was on fire, I untied each leg and brought my supplies to the corner in which I proceeded to give each ass cheek 65 swats with the bristle end of the hairbrush, counting in my head with every hard hit. Each swat reminded me of my mistake. After the spanking, I lathered my asshole with toothpaste so it burned along with my pussy. Now that I was in the corner, I crouched the entire time. My thighs were on fire. In the notebook, I began to write my sentences. Believe it or not, it was hard work. I started off slow, making sure each sentence was nice and neat but by the end, my hand was killing me. The soreness of my pussy and ass effected me. I could no longer take my time. Roughly, I finished up with 75 sentences. The majority of the first 50 were nice and neat but by the end, my penmanship got out of line and a little sloppy.
I have learned my lesson. My body still aches. My thighs, pussy, and ass still burn but with it, they burn the mistake in my memory. I will not fall asleep again and I will make sure of it. Thank you for the punishment Master.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 713 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My Princess,
    I am very proud of your report. I know that you learned your lesson and it will not happened again during our session. I feel that the punishment did fit what took place. I know you now fully understand the steps next time, so this will not happened again. Your Daddy!