Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

If I Dommed AM For The Day.

Posted 10-28-2016 at 03:49 PM by IceMaiden

Inspired by Kid's post here.

The day would have to start with AM cooking me something very nice to eat. He always says he is a good chef so time to prove it to me. But he can't just hand it to me, no. He can kneel beside me whilst I laze in bed and feed it to me carefully. If he does a good job I might let him have some scraps out of my hand.

Since we can't just leave dirty plates unattended he can then crawl to the sink before washing any plates that have been used with warm water and his tongue. He will go back to his knees and crawl back to me after he has finished rinsing them off.

I want him to start the day off frustrated so he will edge three times for me before I consider allowing him to join me on the bed. If he edged quickly enough to my satisfaction he will be allowed to join me and spend some time pleasuring me. If he didn't edge quickly enough then he will be having 6 strokes with the cane. Nothing like a little incentive.

After bringing me to orgasm with his tongue at least three times he will be allowed to edge once more by humping my leg before it is time to move from the bedroom.

Chores don't do themselves so he will put an apron on and begin by dusting on his hands and knees. Every so often I will call him to me and bring him to the edge with my mouth before shooing him back to finish his chores.

What's a day without some pain? After chores it will be time to cane his bottom again until he has some fresh stripey marks and he can not sit down at all. He will be gagged so no one can hear him threatening and swearing each time it hits the mark.

After his dose of pain he will be sweaty hot and sore, so it will be time to cool off. So time to pop him into the shower, but of course we can't have it warm. A cold one will suffice, make his welts sting just a little more.

I will wash him and tell him what a good boy he is being for me and how well he is taking everything and he will smile and thank me, before I help him into a towel and take him back to bed.

Because he's been so good, I will bring him to the edge with my mouth again before I allow him to slide inside me. But he will have to bring me to orgasm again before he has his own. And he will ask me nicely and wait patiently until he hears me say he can. And he will thank me for it.

He will be tired from such a busy day, so I will allow him to sleep now so he can rest and recover....and plan another day like this.

*If noone hears from me he killed me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1245 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It is with a heavy heart that I report the untimely demise of our beloved Icemaiden. Her death was sudden, but agonisingly painful, brought on by a brain tumour which entirely destroyed her sense of the appropriate.

R.I.P IceMaiden. 1988 - 2016. She annoyed the world a lot.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    It is with a heavy heart that I report the untimely demise of our beloved Icemaiden. Her death was sudden, but agonisingly painful, brought on by a brain tumour which entirely destroyed her sense of the appropriate.

R.I.P IceMaiden. 1988 - 2016. She annoyed the world a lot.
    Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

AWWWW!!! GHOST POST!!!
  4. Old Comment
    I like this. He should thank you for being merciful.
  5. Old Comment
    Haha this is very nice! I'm sure AM loved reading it. Let's just hope you didn't give him lots of good ideas
  6. Old Comment
    Great blog!!!!

Mhhh,.... Doms are getting rough times.....